Thread: Sperm checks?

Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member

Sperm checks?

I just finished a long cycle about 2 months ago, had blood work.. Test levels were 328(I think)...but I am not sure about my sperm levels.. Are there any cheap, home kits to check your sperm count?(I dont want to go back to the doctor already) My girl is freaking out because she thinks I cant have anymore kids...and I want to eventually

Thanks for any info

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    bump

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Never heard of a home spermatogenesis test kit bro. I could be wrong but I think the only way to do that series of tests is with a viable (live) sample and a microscope.

What makes you concerned in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    Never heard of a home spermatogenesis test kit bro. I could be wrong but I think the only way to do that series of tests is with a viable (live) sample and a microscope.

What makes you concerned in the first place?
    Because I was on for around 12-14 months with only a 1 month break.. I am not trying to have another kid now, but I will one day..and I want to make sure everything is back to normal before I begin my next cycle..

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    If you're serious about continuing the use of tes., it'd be wise to have your sperm stored somewhere.

In many cases, sperm production will return to normal if proper post cycle actions are taken.

However, the continued use of tes. can drop your count down to <1,000,000, which is technically a count 0.

-jmt

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    it takes your body about 3 months to produce sperm. When you do an AAS cycle your body stops producing it. So if you foloow that approach then about 3 months after your normal test level comes back your sperm count should be back to normal.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt
    If you're serious about continuing the use of tes., it'd be wise to have your sperm stored somewhere.

In many cases, sperm production will return to normal if proper post cycle actions are taken.

However, the continued use of tes. can drop your count down to <1,000,000, which is technically a count 0.

-jmt
    i was really concerned about that too, ok here is the deal
    i was on Test and Deca and D-bol for a 8 months cycle with 5 week in between on HCG , i finished up my cycle with Winstrol @ 80 mg/day.
    my GF is late for her period about 5 days now, do u think there a chance she might be pregnant?!

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    There is always a chance. I know a lot of guys that have gotten people pregnant while on gear. Don't forget your body stores sperm and just because your on AAS does not mean 100% that your body will stop producing sperm.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    then i'm fvcked

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    then i'm fvcked

Probably...LOL I got my GF pregnant while running test/deca ..

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Had mine checked 5 months ago, you need to go to a lab man. it was 95.00 to get a complete anaysis. I was low after being off for a year. 15 mill/ per ML. Then I did it again about 2 months ago, and I was back in the 100mill/ per ML. So bottom line, for me is after a full year I was back to normal (As far as I know... the bad news is, we have been trying to have a kid for a year now with no luck) Last cycle was done 6/2004. Not sure at this point if it is me, her or both that is haviing the issue with the baby. We will soon see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Had mine checked 5 months ago, you need to go to a lab man. it was 95.00 to get a complete anaysis. I was low after being off for a year. 15 mill/ per ML. Then I did it again about 2 months ago, and I was back in the 100mill/ per ML. So bottom line, for me is after a full year I was back to normal (As far as I know... the bad news is, we have been trying to have a kid for a year now with no luck) Last cycle was done 6/2004. Not sure at this point if it is me, her or both that is haviing the issue with the baby. We will soon see.
    Sorry to hear that bro, good luck..

Ty silver

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Best of luck bro, I wish you both all the best. I myself have too come off after 1 year on and ten years cycling. My GF was told when she was younger that she could not have kids, but now is getting ferility treatment. So I have to live up to my side of the bargin.

Did you loose much size after a year off ??

Did I loose any size? Uhhhhh, yea a bunch

big_C is offline Member
    i been geared for 10 years now,two or three cycles a year, and have two kids, 9 and 5. all normal and Honor role. I'm doing HCG all year and pct is a must. AAHH, I hope their mine... wait ..looking at my boy now ...looks like my best friend!! That's it I'm callin that bitch out on Jerry!! LOL...There all mine!!

Thread Information