ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

Will B12 help???

So I got done a cycle and went on vacation after pct... and instead of following my diet i drank beers on the beach all day. Well after two weeks of hardly eating and no gym as u can imagine i lost everything. So i'm not to happy about this and i don't plan on doin another cycle for a bit only cause i promised the ball and chain i wouldn't again for a while, and if she respects me enought to let me do it, i respect her enough that i'll take some time off for her. So i was wondering If i start takin some B12 and hittin the gym again hard, do u think i could gain most of what i lost back in saayyy....3 months?... i've been reading lots of good things on B12 cause i don't eat near what i used too. we're talkin like 15lbs lost, My stats are 5'11 165lbs(now) and like 8%bodyfat... are the daily injects worth it or should i just go completely natural?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Hitting the gym and following a clean calorie dense diet will help you gain some of the muscle back. I don't think b-12 will help much when not on cycle.

I once read about a study on sprinters. They got drunk once and it aledgedly took 30 days to get back to the sprint times they were running before the single drinking episode.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    b12 isn't really gonna do a whole lot to gain that mass back. Just make sure you pound back the calories to try and put some back on naturally until you go back on.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    B-12 will do nothing to help you.It's over rated.I know of no one that gets increased energy nor increased appetite.
    Eat healthy and train.

~Pinnacle~

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    i don't plan on doin another cycle for a bit only cause i promised the ball and chain i wouldn't again for a while, and if she respects me enought to let me do it, i respect her enough that i'll take some time off for her.

(JK)

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    B-12 will do nothing to help you.It's over rated.I know of no one that gets increased energy nor increased appetite.
    Eat healthy and train.

~Pinnacle~
    I tried it to ease up the prop pain... that didnt work either....

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I tried it to ease up the prop pain... that didnt work either....
    what?? ah fxck, i just ordered some for my next prop cycle.. i thought no more limping, guesse not.

alright well i guess i'll hold off on it till my next cycle... I see what ur saying pinnacle but i mean 100ml for $11, i'm really not going to be too upset if it doesn't work for only $11 for that much.. So i figure its worth a shot to add in just to see if it does anything for me... I'll let u know in like june if it works

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    B-12 seems to help me with a hangover and thats about it

...also my next cycle will be test e, deca , dbol ... and my shots will be every 3.5days and i've read that i should do b12 atleast every other day. would it be a big deal if i just waited to mix it in my other shot or should i add a day inbetween my other shots? and if you do think i should do it everyother day would a 30g 1/2" pin work or should i just go with the 27g 1/2" for the days i'm not mixin it

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I like B12 for appetite and energy

well hey even if it only helps with hangovers i still say it would be worth the money when u need it

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I think beer has some B vitamins in it (not sure about B12, but probably so due to the grains).

Just admit that it was a terrible idea to do that and dont miss workouts and get drunk if you truly want muscle. Yes, get back in the gym, but b12 is overrated unless you are difficient (vegetarian?)

I admit that it was a terrible idea to do that

Thread Information