jeagles1 is offline Junior Member

Call me crazy but I have an IDEA

Ok I have been doing a lot of research and have found that you can make you body carb sesitive by minimizing the amount of carbs you eat and than loading up for a short eriod of time. (It is more complicated but that is the gist) Anyway I was thinking about going on a low calorie low carb diet a couple weeks before my cycle so that when I start my cycle I can be "carb sensitive" and my body will not know what to do with the extra calories. I think it may help me bulk better with the abombs the first few weeks. Now when I say minimize my calories I mean eat just enough to maintain my weight maybe drop a few pounds of fat which never hurts. The main idea is to make my body carb sensitive.

What do you guys think?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeagles1
    Ok I have been doing a lot of research and have found that you can make you body carb sesitive by minimizing the amount of carbs you eat and than loading up for a short eriod of time. (It is more complicated but that is the gist) Anyway I was thinking about going on a low calorie low carb diet a couple weeks before my cycle so that when I start my cycle I can be "carb sensitive" and my body will not know what to do with the extra calories. I think it may help me bulk better with the abombs the first few weeks. Now when I say minimize my calories I mean eat just enough to maintain my weight maybe drop a few pounds of fat which never hurts. The main idea is to make my body carb sensitive.

What do you guys think?
    , sorry bro. no offense but the these info are older than i am

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    actually this method is used prior to a copmetetion to volumize the muscle cells without adding alot of weight. the competetors usually consume a lot of carbs 1 or 2 days before the comp. date after been on a really low carb diet.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    yeah bud, "dieting" a bit before "bulking" helsp add some size for sure

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Carb loading.....nothing new or ground breaking. It's all about timing during pre competition. If you load too soon you could end up flat.

Dieting before a bulking cycle is great. I gained 12lbs in 3 weeks on tbol only after dieting for 4 months. I dropped some serious bf and regained my physique back from 10 years ago. Kept eating clean just upped the protein and complex carbs. It's all in the diet then everything else is just adding gas to the fire. Muscle memory is for real.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Yes, it deff works, no mistery about it...

I've been hardcore dieting for about 5 months and stopped the diet about 2 weeks b4 my bulking cycle, started eating normal calories, more and more each da, and dropped my cardio, I started growing like a weed, that was about 3 weeks ago, my growth slowed down a few days ago, but the napsa re kicking in so its all good

jeagles1 is offline Junior Member
    I didn't think it was a new idea I just didn't know if it was a good before AAS since calorie intake is a huge part of gaining.

Thanks guys for all the input.

And thank you for bursting my bubble I thought I was on to something groundbreaking LOL

Thread Information