Thread: Watch Your Step

dogfight is offline Associate Member

Wink Watch Your Step

Ok im a young soldier in the army an im on wk-2 an startin to see gains thax to diet an peers are already maken jokes about steroids ! NOT GOOD, i know he was joking but thats not a word i want thrown around especially workin for the gov. My question is any of you in the military know there stance on testing? They do random U.A.'s but for weed ect. Are they to cheap to test for juice? Because when i hit the gym i see guys lookin pretty yolked! And it doesn't help i live on base but im tryin to change that. Any advise for a fellow sevice member or former sevice member would help and be much appricaited!!

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    I would'nt worry about it, unless you do something really stupid such as telling everyone your juicing or piss the wrong people off.

Nelstar is offline Member
    a friend from highschool tried out for the seals,, i know its the navy but he said those guys were pretty geared up and never got tested.

S.E.A.L's = Sleep Eat And Lift

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    When I was a private in the Army there was an E-5 who juiced but obviously wasn't open about it. Everyone gave him a hard time about being on gear, but I guess no one took it seriously enough to actually test him for it. So I'm guessin they would need quite a bit of evidence that you are in fact juicing. It all depends on the commandment in your unit though- probably more so at company level. Hope that helps.

thanks that helps me feel a bit better!!

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i think all you military guys should be on serious juice...help protect our cntry.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont move off base bro. the more the people see you the less they will notice it honestly. i know people i see everyday dont notice it as much as people i see every now and then. just keep it quiet and you should be ok

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    As an ex-marine who spent two of my four years juiced in the corps They won't usually **** with you unless you do something to give them a reason. The test for roids is about three times as much for rec drugs. Are you with an infantry unit?

no, but i am combat arms!! i am a combat engineer!!

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    dont move off base bro. the more the people see you the less they will notice it honestly. i know people i see everyday dont notice it as much as people i see every now and then. just keep it quiet and you should be ok
    the reason i want to move off base is because i have more privacy! they can search my home now at the dropp of a hat if they get a wild hair!

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfight
    no, but i am combat arms!! i am a combat engineer!!
    I was airborne infantry so yeah maybe they are a little more lax about it in combat arms

Thread Information