Thread: equipoise only

Samson1 is offline Junior Member

equipoise only

I am a fighter and i want to try an EQ only cycle i was going to run it at 400-600 per week for 12-14 weeks i have chose eq because of its affect on stamina and i also want to gain a little muscle,Does anyone have any help or guidence on this

Thanx

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    you might wanna try for a short ester, If you are drug tested

skitzo is offline Associate Member
    yea ive taken eq with test prop and gain a little bit of muscle but got strong as **** but i wouldnt take eq by itself add alittle test in there

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ill sound that 2 a little test wouldnt harm at all it will help u in sex esuues

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq 600-800mgs ew plus a little or test or proviron sounds good for you. Proviron would be good for a fighter if you use the test or not, to eliminate bloat, makes you harder, and a greate libodo improver!

I have run EQ many times solo.

Adjust your expectations. If you run it for 14 weeks, you may gain some lean muscle(5-10lbs), strength, and vascularity. You will not be "SHUTDOWN", so you will retain most if not ALL of your gains Post-cycle. Libido should be fine, but if you are worried add some Proviron .

I am running EQ with Test Prop right now. If you want 10lbs +, then you should DEFINITELY add the test(prop).

[R]

Quote Originally Posted by Rossosterone Nation
    I have run EQ many times solo.

Adjust your expectations. If you run it for 14 weeks, you may gain some lean muscle(5-10lbs), strength, and vascularity. You will not be "SHUTDOWN", so you will retain most if not ALL of your gains Post-cycle. Libido should be fine, but if you are worried add some Proviron .

I am running EQ with Test Prop right now. If you want 10lbs +, then you should DEFINITELY add the test(prop).

[R]
    Thanx mate what dosage do you think i should run it at and do you think i am likley to get acne

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1
    Thanx mate what dosage do you think i should run it at and do you think i am likley to get acne
    ACNE is genetically determined. Have you cycled before? Any prior problems? I have never gotten ACNE on EQ.

If you plan on adding test prop, run it 75mgs ED.

Run the EQ at 500mgs Weekly.

Great lean mass cycle.

[R]

Quote Originally Posted by Rossosterone Nation
    ACNE is genetically determined. Have you cycled before? Any prior problems? I have never gotten ACNE on EQ.

If you plan on adding test prop, run it 75mgs ED.

Run the EQ at 500mgs Weekly.

Great lean mass cycle.

[R]
    thanx for the tips mate i got acne quite bad during pct with dbol and deca ,When im on no probs but pct is quite bad,I am hopeing that my hpta won't be so suppresed with eq,Im not going to run any test(dont flame) wot dosage do you suggest for running eq solo

cheers

Thread Information