bottlefed95z is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Help, Getting Tested

Well, the day has finally come. im in the military and got a urine steroid specific test done . My last cycle ended in mid june. :

300mg deca /wk
    300mg test e/wk

They are sending it off to UCLA for testing. I am pretty sure at this point im screwed with the deca in my system. is there anything i could say iw as taking to cover it up. At this point i know im pretty much done for.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bottlefed95z, that's not good. I can't think of anything that you could possible say that would make any difference to the military. What are the repercussions?

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Ouch. Sounds like a possible court marshall. I know a guy that got off with minor reprocussions but he had a panel full of meatheads. He had to pick up ciggarette butts around the base for a long, long time.

reprocusions are pretty severe, anything from brig time to court martial with other then honorable or bad conduct discharge (wich will **** you for a long time in the civilian world) I have pretty much accepted the fact that I am going to pop on the test. I just need some advice on what to say or do when they finally get the results.

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    "But Palmeiro is doing them..."

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    don't say anything till u get legal counsel...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You're pretty much fcked. I would seek counsel before saying anything but u could say u were taking Orchic extract (found in bull's balls)
    will give a positive for anabolic steroid use .

garfunkel is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by garfunkel; 05-03-2010 at 07:32 AM.

now how effective is that steroid clense? I could probably request another test if/when the other one comes back positive and try that out and hopefully next test nothing shows up......think that would work?

ward065 is offline Member
    yeah i was thinking of the steroid clense too. They may let you take it over again if you test positive for Deca as i have heard it can have false positives. But if you test positive for test and deca, you may be screwed unfortunately.

Just curious, why are they testing you for steroids ? Did someone, perhaps a rival, think you were "getting big too quick?" and reported you?

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    yeah i was thinking of the steroid clense too. They may let you take it over again if you test positive for Deca as i have heard it can have false positives. But if you test positive for test and deca, you may be screwed unfortunately.

Just curious, why are they testing you for steroids? Did someone, perhaps a rival, think you were "getting big too quick?" and reported you?
    We had a room inspection and my sgtmaj, gunny, and sgt saw all the of supplements i was taking and thought that some of them were suspicious . so they took some of my shiet for testing, all they all came back ok. so they wanted me to do a test anyways. Either way my situation BLOWS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bottlefed95z
    We had a room inspection and my sgtmaj, gunny, and sgt saw all the of supplements i was taking and thought that some of them were suspicious . so they took some of my shiet for testing, all they all came back ok. so they wanted me to do a test anyways. Either way my situation BLOWS!!!!
    unfortunately the military can be ruthless with this stuff, i really hope you are okay

in the future, i would not run a cycle when you are on duty, i would only do one when you knew you were going to be off duty.

Yeh i know. Only reason i ran a cycle was to get preppred for a competition that i was going to do. Oh, and just ordered the steroid clense so hopefully i didnt just waste 100 bucks

if ur test comes back positive, try to convince them enough to take another test. Thye deca , unfortunately is detectable for 1yr i believe. you MAY NOT test positive for the test if it was in june. If this is the case you could be in luck, for the reason that since nandrolone many times has false positives- you could possibly quite easily get the opportunity to take another test. And the clense that they sell apparently does work, so you may just get off the hook

Thats my plan. Im hoping that it will work!!! Ive worked to hard to get to where i am in the marines to just lose it all. I will keep everyone updated on my situation. If anyone has any other ideas feel free to shoot em my way!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeh i know. Only reason i ran a cycle was to get preppred for a competition that i was going to do. Oh, and just ordered the steroid clense so hopefully i didnt just waste 100 bucks
    It's gonna take atleast 15 days (3 kits) to cleanse deca ...and thats still a maybe. But considering they already tested you....You're pretty much fcked.
    Do your self a favor and ask for a lawyer. DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS!
    They're going to tell you to roll where u got it from, admitt to using etc. DON'T DO IT! The MP's will be right there telling you that if you cooperate they'll make things better on you...DON'T believe them! Ask for a lawyer!
    Once u get one tell him to contact Rick Collins at http://www.teamlegalmuscle.com/
    Thats your best bet.

What did u do to get tested for AS in the first place? The service doesn't just do random juice test's. You had to do something or piss someone off..
    Tell us the whole story bro?

look up

Georgie is offline Member
    Why don't you call up Oasis or another HRT clinic and get a perscription. That way you can say you were legally taking those steroids for a legitmate medical condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Why don't you call up Oasis or another HRT clinic and get a perscription. That way you can say you were legally taking those steroids for a legitmate medical condition.
    huh... what r u talking about??

100m champ is offline Member
    You should of checked what to use to avoid tests, gear that leaves your system quick.. why in the world would you use deca if your an athleate

100m champ is offline Member
    Your probally gonna test posotive for both compounds. the test e is in the system for 3 mounths minimum deca up to 18 mounths

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    Guy at my command just went to Captains Mass for weed and coke. He got 45 days restrictions, 45 days extra duty, busted down one pay grade and admin seperation.

I think he going to court to get it changed to a general discharge to keep his benifits.

Good Luck

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    i have a question for you bro.... what are your stats because i read you posts and it appears you were taken androl at the beginning of you cycle. no disrespect but thats not to smart drol can change your appearence in no time at all!

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Your probally gonna test posotive for both compounds. the test e is in the system for 3 mounths minimum deca up to 18 mounths
    test e may not be detectable now though if the last shot was in mid june

Georgie is offline Member
    huh... what r u talking about??
    Oasis or any other HRT clinic have doctors that prescribe steroids (test and deca etc...) for purposes of youth rejevanation or Hormone replacement therapy. The prices are way above black market prices, but you have piece of mind of having legally prescribed medication from an american pharmacy (steroids). I use Oasis, because like you I am in a position of employment where I could be tested. But with a doctor's prescription I have no worries. Here is their web site: http://www.puretestosterone.com/ Give them a call. Like I said, prices are outrageous, but they do have a very high level of customer service. You will need to have a physical, have blood work done, fill out a symptoms form and I believe the minimum age for treatment is 25 years old. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Oasis or any other HRT clinic have doctors that prescribe steroids (test and deca etc...) for purposes of youth rejevanation or Hormone replacement therapy. The prices are way above black market prices, but you have piece of mind of having legally prescribed medication from an american pharmacy (steroids). I use Oasis, because like you I am in a position of employment where I could be tested. But with a doctor's prescription I have no worries. Here is their web site: http://www.puretestosterone.com/ Give them a call. Like I said, prices are outrageous, but they do have a very high level of customer service. You will need to have a physical, have blood work done, fill out a symptoms form and I believe the minimum age for treatment is 25 years old. Hope this helps.
    I dont have the time for that. My results are going to be in in around 10 days, not to mention im not 25. I dont know what im gonna do. Who knows

Tags is offline Associate Member
    3 months, you mite end up being lucky like me, I had a random piss test and the day b4 the piss test was injection day and nothing showed up... Was just on m1t, test-e, and igf-1

Tags, why are you getting tested randomly, in the military or something...?

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i hope all goes well for ya man, post back with the results, or at least tell us what's going to happen

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Not in the military...

Hmm I duno bro hope all goes well but I don't really have any advice as I can't think of anything...

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    The military does not normally test for roids. A special request must be made.

Thread Information