Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: would youbuy QV

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

would youbuy QV

thats the question I have , would you buy QV right now with the site down and some reported problems . I havent heard this about the problems but just want some thought about TJ mexico QV

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I used qv gear for a while with great results. now with all the negative things I hear and the site being down, and the last batch I got crashed in the bottle. I would not use it. I would go else where.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i would rethink buying qv at this moment. but if the stuff is legit its very good imo.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    No I would noy buy QV at all

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    There are alot of things better than QV to use, for example here in
    Japan QV is more expensive than REAL DEAL BD gear so why would I
    pay more for less???

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I'll never buy QV again. Gear is decent don't get me wrong but almost always overpriced and underdosed.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    Bro definitely dont buy QV. . from what i have heard lately not only do oyu have to worery about fake gear, but i have heard its being faked straight from the lab so it will look good as hell.... you would just be playing hit or miss dont do it bro.

Served is offline Associate Member
    If you can find some legit qv i say go for it, but the chances of that these days are hard. So many fakes. I've ran some here lately and i know for a fact it came from a good source, but i think it was WAY underdosed. its always a shot in the dark with them. I wont buy again

daos is offline Associate Member
    nope

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    When u guys say under-dosed you mean its not actually the amount of MG per ml? (like say QV EQ 200 not actually 200 mg's?) ???? I thought it meant they were'nt actually givin u a full 10 ml bottle,, I have QV stuff and the bottles look under-filled to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JnbGonz2
    When u guys say under-dosed you mean its not actually the amount of MG per ml? (like say QV EQ 200 not actually 200 mg's?) ???? I thought it meant they were'nt actually givin u a full 10 ml bottle,, I have QV stuff and the bottles look under-filled to me.
    underdosed by the mg. Come to think of it, i dont think a lab like QV would underdose a product, I'm pretty sure they have things to prevent that. I'm thinking my sh!t was flat out bunk. ...lol

I wouldnt mind seeing some pics of some of the stuff the qv people run. I have a few vials left. I bet if we all take pics of the holograms etc...i bet all would be different. lol. just a thought

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    ..All this talk about QV being crap. I'd like to see some proof. Surely someone that is hating on QV has a bottle laying around they would'nt mind submitting to the lab for a test...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig
    ..All this talk about QV being crap. I'd like to see some proof. Surely someone that is hating on QV has a bottle laying around they would'nt mind submitting to the lab for a test...
    How many mL's does it take to test? I sure as heck wouldnt mind, clear up some questions I have. you paying???

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i've used it..any actually like it..but is defintly underdosed..but why would you complain..when its 10ml bottle for 25 bucks.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i've always had good runs with qv

dtr98 is offline Member
    used the deca and dbol and didn't do much for me, it was 1st cycle of super test 250, qv deca 300 and qv dbol. i said i thought roids were good, then i found some good ug gear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Served
    I wouldnt mind seeing some pics of some of the stuff the qv people run. I have a few vials left. I bet if we all take pics of the holograms etc...i bet all would be different. lol. just a thought
    here are a couple of lagit qv pics.
    I would still never use it again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails would youbuy QV-qv-deca-test.jpg  

dtr98 is offline Member
    that's the deca i had

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    the sides with the qv test are horrible compared to every other brand i have tried,

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    took the right decision bro, real deal QV in Canada is pretty hard
    to get.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    qv prop was great for me hurt more than other brands and I just bought some enanthate 250, see how that goes.

got fina? is offline Member
    Qv to me was the shyt.....

I felt like a fuking animal on it.
    If its legit get it...........

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    the sides with the qv test are horrible compared to every other brand i have tried,
    i wish i had 1 side when i was on it.. didnt notice even 1 thing different as far as sides.. tren is another story however..

Im on qv prop, eq and test e right now and all is legit because i can see the results..

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    Thanks brother. After seeing these i may have a little problem with mine. I have an old vial from a while back that looks like yours, but the ones I have now are different. Notice the holograms. Could they have changed them??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails would youbuy QV-left-old-right-new.jpg  

Thanks brother. After seeing these i may have a little problem with mine. I have an old vial from a while back that looks like yours, but the ones I have now are different. Notice the holograms. Could they have changed them??

i believe they have changed to the smaller diamonds from the larger ones.. All my bottles look like the one on the left now and I know they are legit..

Well d*mn, my new ones are the ones on the right. I heard they may have changed them but knowing my old ones and some of you guys' pics have different holograms, i'm worried.

Well d*mn, my new ones are the ones on the right. I heard they may have changed them but knowing my old ones and some of you guys' pics have different holograms, i'm worried.
    all the qv gear I have had looks like the one on the left.

juice-junky is offline New Member
    any alternatives to QV that u can get in mexico without payin an arm and a leg???

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I would go with denkall. I have a friend who did tornel's test e 200, and he blew up pretty quickly.

streetready is offline New Member
    All the people I know where I am use qv and never had a problem with it. I get it directly from Mexican pharmacy for years. The only brands I will get are qv, syd group, denkal and animal power.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

QV from TJ

I have had nothing but problems with the QV I buy in TJ.

Anavar , Tren , Primobolan tabs were all completely underdosed or flat out fakes.

I will never buy QV products in TJ again.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    ok ok ok, so about the two diff bottles of qv on top. i just got my stuff and both of my test e's look like the ones on the RIGHT. so are they fake or what???phuck this sucks with tomorrow being one of my fav 2 days of the week...

speak is offline Associate Member
    the more I read, the more I think my enathate is fake. Looks like I might be unintentionally doing a deca only cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    ok ok ok, so about the two diff bottles of qv on top. i just got my stuff and both of my test e's look like the ones on the RIGHT. so are they fake or what???phuck this sucks with tomorrow being one of my fav 2 days of the week...
    From personal use bro, i'm not seeing the results I should be with the new stuff on the right. The old batch from one year ago (on the left) i seen awesome results with. I'll let more experienced people that are familar with QV labeling etc..make the call. But I think mine may have been misdosed or bunk

From personal use bro, i'm not seeing the results I should be with the new stuff on the right. The old batch from one year ago (on the left) i seen awesome results with. I'll let more experienced people that are familar with QV labeling etc..make the call. But I think mine may have been misdosed or bunk
    I'm gonna put an end to the drama here one way or another.. i am using the one on the right as are 4 friends. I am on prop, eq, and test e and they are on deca .. We have all put on size in 6-9 weeks.I am going to submit 1 bottle of the test e with the label that is the same as the right picture and i willpost up the results. I dont know the turnaround time for the lab to process it but i think it will give us piece of mind.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I'm gonna put an end to the drama here one way or another.. i am using the one on the right as are 4 friends. I am on prop, eq, and test e and they are on deca.. We have all put on size in 6-9 weeks.I am going to submit 1 bottle of the test e with the label that is the same as the right picture and i willpost up the results. I dont know the turnaround time for the lab to process it but i think it will give us piece of mind.
    You rule bro! I hope I don't miss it. Just curious - how much does it cost to test, and how much liquid do you need to provide?

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I'm gonna put an end to the drama here one way or another.. i am using the one on the right as are 4 friends. I am on prop, eq, and test e and they are on deca.. We have all put on size in 6-9 weeks.I am going to submit 1 bottle of the test e with the label that is the same as the right picture and i willpost up the results. I dont know the turnaround time for the lab to process it but i think it will give us piece of mind.
    Bro you are on heck of a guy. On behalf of everyone, thank you!! From my point of view, with the different holograms and the way my cycle is going, I really cant help but to think it is bunk. Please keep us informed.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Haven't used it in awhile, but when I did, I got great results!!!!!

John88Test is offline Member
    I am on QV Test Ent 250 right now. I am seeing great results. However, I just purchased another 50ml bottle and 2 10ml bottles of QV Deca 200. I hope they arent bunk. The bottle of Test Ent 250 I have now, the 50ml big bottle, the batch # is QVE 015 Exp. 04-2007. It works and if you have it...happy growing..later fellas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information