AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Cool Testosterone Prop.? The Safest Test Ester out there??

AO14 here.. bros just curious what you members have gained off testosterone propionate ?? and did you experince bad acne?? im ready to go back for my 4th cycle and want to do a simple deca /test prop or sustanon350 cycle. my first cycle was just deca and sust250 and i loved the results and i blew up i gaines 33lbs in 4 months..but the pct and acne on my face sucked i heard test prop has less sides....curious to what your opinions are thanks members

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Because you have to shoot Prop every other day you keep more stable blood levels (unlike injecting twice a week) so acne will be milder.

Latimus is offline Banned
    No thats not true nat, shooting prop every other day has more sides then shooting test cyp, or enan 2x a week.....you can keep your blood levels much more constent with cyp because it has a 7 day half life...so the 2x a week is way a head of the game...prop needs to be shot every day to match that consistency....

if you keep either short ester, or long ester blood levels stable.....sides are the same....test is test...

i have run prop everyday and i still felt my acne was worse with it then test cyp

if acne is a big prog get some accuatane and dont run orals with them....or tan, i swear tanning is the greatest acne fighter there is....

Thats all I run anymore is propionate ....I personally love it and really don't mind the ED injections. IMO prop needs to be shot ED because of its short half-life and shooting it ED will keep side effects lessened. I never really had a problem with acne.....maybe a small case toward the beginning of my cycle but nothing a little vit. B-5 wouldn't handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    No thats not true nat, shooting prop every other day has more sides then shooting test cyp, or enan 2x a week.....you can keep your blood levels much more constent with cyp because it has a 7 day half life...so the 2x a week is way a head of the game...prop needs to be shot every day to match that consistency....

if you keep either short ester, or long ester blood levels stable.....sides are the same....test is test...

i have run prop everyday and i still felt my acne was worse with it then test cyp

if acne is a big prog get some accuatane and dont run orals with them....or tan, i swear tanning is the greatest acne fighter there is....

LAt,

I understand i guess im asking for sumthing too great(Atest cycle with no to moderate acne) I hate acne bro my face is crystal clear right now jsut got off a 4 month trial of accutane at 80mgs a day and it worked great but i took it twice in hs. thing is i want my mass back and i feel test is KING OF THE ROAD when your talking about mass. the only sides i get from test is acne and high bp. from the threads on the forum it sounds like test prop has less sides but the hell with it im going back to sustanon250 or maybe an undergrade test cyp well see.....thanks again for the info bros

rager is offline Member
    I was just on prop eod and now Im on 500 Test e and I had ten times more acne on the prop

IronAdam is offline Member
    I respond best to prop...dunno what it is but enanthate does come close to prop for me. If it wasn't for the ED shots it would be excellent.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus

I'am with lat on this one

Titan1 is offline Member
    Ultimatly test is test the only difference is the ester but your body doesent make a difference

im thinking going back to sustanon 250...test cyp didnt do much for me last year

rager is offline Member
    You know its funny , test is test, But why do I get diff sides from Prop, E, Sus etc? It could be the Vet Vs human grade, diff mgs, etc? What do you think?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    You know its funny , test is test, But why do I get diff sides from Prop, E, Sus etc? It could be the Vet Vs human grade, diff mgs, etc? What do you think?
    d) all of the above.

rager....i got more sides off vet gear than i do from underground companies...im thinking of just using sustanon 350 instead of test prop, but from what i hear test prop has less sides i think it just has less gyno

Thread Information