stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

how long do the gains keep coming..

I am on my 8th week of test deca and was have been getting nice gains since week 4 or sumin but now am noticing maybe slight slowing down. Is this the way it should go and will the gains decline very drastcally at some point or not.. Would like to know since havent decided on my cycle length yet... Was planning on a 18 weeker but if the gains stop coming why should I prolong it... Any input would be nice... And also to the question that shouldI run HCG mid cycle or not.. Thx...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If you run an 18wker then you prob. should have some for the end before PCT. If you are not seeing anymor gains it is probably from the fact that your calorie count is the same as it was at the beginning of the cycle, you must increase your food and nutrient intake to supply your body with what it needs to grow. Your body is bigger and takes more to grow now. EAT.

ward065 is offline Member
    I noticed gains slowing around the same time, i think that is normal to experience.

according to one guide on EF, AAS are best used 10-12 weeks because after that gains will slow, i believe they mentioned something along with with androgen receptors as the reason. I think i also read that much better results would be experienced with two 10 week cycles per year, than one 20 week cycle per year.

I have heard that b4 and thats why I would like to hear from people what do they prefer. Ofcourse I will stop my cycle at the 12 week mark if I stopped gaining.. About that eating more... I am not putting on as much as weight than I would assume (7 weeks 15 pounds) but since been getting nice gains in strength decided not to eat more since I weigh about 275 lbs.. Gaining as much strength as possible is the main objective though..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    After using Deca several times,I've noticed it seems to fizzle out around wk 11.

I also agree that shorter cycles are much more productive than longer ones.I've done quite a few long cycles,and after a certain point,I just stopped putting on muscle.I'm a believer in that,at a certain point your receptors become flooded to the point growth is halted.I've tried increasing the dose.That doesn't work.Increasing calories at this point only results in increased BF,not lean muscle.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I never go over 15wks if that helps. Just don't see gains past week 12-15 with test,eq or deca . 275 ur a big boy. Forget gaining, chisel it up.

chiseling is the plan after the cycle... but yeah dont really wanna put on more BF.. BF% was b4 cycle 22 - 24 and now prolly about the same. At least I fit into smaller pants so maybe after the bloat goes away I might have even gotten a bit leaner. But yeah, I will decide at the 12 week point will I still go on for another weeks or not.. Thx for the input..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    ur a big boy. Forget gaining, chisel it up.
    HAHA...you're right bro.I don't see the need for more size at that point.Lean out and you'll look monsterous!!

~Pinnacle~

hehe... looking monsterous is the plan...

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    If you run an 18wker then you prob. should have some for the end before PCT. If you are not seeing anymor gains it is probably from the fact that your calorie count is the same as it was at the beginning of the cycle, you must increase your food and nutrient intake to supply your body with what it needs to grow. Your body is bigger and takes more to grow now. EAT.
    I`m having similar problems.
    When I first go on AAS I`m hungry as hell and eat like a maniac.
    Then I get to the point where I`m just sick of food. I`m not hungry, like I was in the beginning, and I get full really fast. I just seem to be forcing down food 24/7 and have problems increasing my intake even more.
    Still, I seem to have pretty even gains. My strength increased just as much in week 7 as in week 2.
    What I`ve seen is that I usually have to wait a week before seeing anything at all, but then I usually get a "double effect" where the gains that should have come in week 1 + the gains from week 2 come all in once.
    It`s like I have to "fill up my tank" with calories and water and then just maintain in order to get awsome results. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my bf never drops below 12-13%. My body is saying "yeah, I get it, grow like a weed, but you have enough "money in the bank" so lets just shave some of that flab off before you end up weighing 300 lbs, ok?"
    My body is usually cooperative on roids. I think it likes it as much as I do

ward065 is offline Member
    i think it's best to listen to your body with hunger. On a cycle i have noticed i am noticably hungrier than when off a cycle. However, that hunger goes to building new muscle. It is logical to think how you would not be as hungry off a cycle, since muscle growth occurs much slower this way. Your body isn't going to be as hungry, naturally, because it would only be putting on fat which is no good.

j martini is offline Member
    Remember that most of your gains between week4- week8 would be water anD seeing that your bodyfat has increased some fat as well.

quality muscle takes time to build even on a cycle of AAS.

Thread Information