tyler D is offline Banned

What Do We Do In The "offseason"!!

I AM ALMOST DONE WITH MY CYCLE, AND THEN I AM DOING DBOL 20MGS A EVERY MORNING, BUT WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE ARE OFF AS TO TRY TO KEEP GAINING MUSCLE AND NOT TO LOOS OUR NEWLY AQUIRED MUSLCE, SUPPLEMENTS,CALS PROTIEN ECT...... THANKS PLEASE HELP

flex321 is offline Member
    eat and workout like you are still on. its hard to do but most people that follow this routine have no complaints about holding onto there gains. That should help you with your question!

COOL WHAT ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS ANDRO'S CREATINE ECT...

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    I say drop the andro. I can compare andro to dbol , in that it only stays active for a couple hours in the body. So to keep a steady level of incrased test in the blood, andro needs to be popped 3-4 times a day.

Andro waste of $$ as far as Im concerned. Keep taking creatine, nothing wrong with that. The bottles usually say to cycle on 8 weeks then off for a couple etc. I usually do that so I take my 2 weeks off right before the end of my cycle, because Celltech seems to help keep gains post cycle.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    dont forget your clomid.................
    and then do as the bros posted above. glutamine, plenty of protein, train like you were still on and get some multivitamins and some ginger root in you too.........
    drop the dbol , it will just keep your test levels at an all time low with virtually no benefit at that point in your recovery.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 04-30-2002 at 05:56 PM.

I LOVE CELL TECH THE STUFF FUCKING ROCKS

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    eat lots and when you are full eat some more. and then when you think you are going to puke eat some more. that is the best way for me to get results after a cycle.

thanks for all

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    glutamine,multivitamins,good diet rich in calories...AND DON'T STOP training
    i ve never lost more then 10 pounds although i stay off for 4 months at a time......believe me its simple ,just recover your natural testosterone and train.
    Ofcourse am talking here about average wieght bodybuilders( i compete at 80 or 85 k.g) ,but again the more muscles you have the more difficult
    you can keep naturally ,if u are over 240 i recommend bridging or HGH if you are rich...thats why i always recommend builders to stay in the 190-220 range;unless you want to be a bodygaurd or try to lift your statue of liberty,our sport is about GOOD looking,defenition,symmetry,fitness,flexbility and not about being big as a mountain ..with all my respect to all the big bros. its my personal openion and experience.
    good luck for all

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    Just keep eating!

Dont stop or you will lower you intake which means not enough fuel for the muscle and you will start to burn it off.

Cell Tech is the shit!

T

McBain is offline Member
    Sorry but I have to express my distaste for Cell Tech. The claims are outrageous, it is ridiculously expensive comparative to other top quality creatine products, and the addition supplements they add to Cell Tech are at too low of a level. The dextrose is too low, chromium is shit, and the alpha lipoic acid dosages are way too low. So basically none of the other stuff they put in there will do much. You are better off buying your own creatine, dextrose, and alpha lipoic acid. It is cheaper and you can give yourself proper dosages. Ideal dosages for dextrose post-workout is about 96 grams (well ideal for spiking insulin levels), alpha lipoic acid should be at least 600mg, and the chromium is just crap imo. I used to buy cell tech too until I did some research. Go with CreaPure creatine. It's good quality. Just my 2 cents.

what about the new power tech???

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    dont forget your clomid.................
    and then do as the bros posted above. glutamine, plenty of protein, train like you were still on and get some multivitamins and some ginger root in you too.........
    drop the dbol , it will just keep your test levels at an all time low with virtually no benefit at that point in your recovery.

peace bb79
    Why the ginger root?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    methuselah
    ginger root aids in protein absorption, which means more of the protein you take in is utilized where you want it to be.........in the muscle itself.
    you know the rest..........faster recovery times, quicker repair. etc........

peace bb79

McBain is offline Member
    I've noticed with 500-1000mg of ginger root taken with a meal digestion is much better. I don't feel as bloated after big meals so I can eat more. And you don't get that "stuffed" feeling as easily, which is a good and bad thing

Thread Information