Schwarz is offline Member

Question Anyone do PCP (not PCT)?

Hi,
    A couple of bros down the gym recommended doing PCP (Pre Cycle preperation) before any AAS cycle. Anyone here ever done PCP? What did you do/take exactly? General thoughts?

Cheers
    S

yea bro i do pcp actually i start 2wk before the cycle with 10mg to 20mg of nolva to build up blood levels in the same time i get my diet in check & see if this diet good good cals if not i change it till i get good one & in the same time i have to be ready inside to start a cycle that what i do for the pcp so 2wks is good time to get ready u kno.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I've never heard of that. Bump for that. I wouldnt see what kind of PCP you could do. I mean..........is there anything out there besides time that can clear out receptor sites?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    yea bro i do pcp actually i start 2wk before the cycle with 10mg to 20mg of nolva to build up blood levels in the same time i get my diet in check & see if this diet good good cals if not i change it till i get good one & in the same time i have to be ready inside to start a cycle that what i do for the pcp so 2wks is good time to get ready u kno.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok. Kind of like how I started my GH 2 months prior to my AAS to build up IGF levels. Ok, good deal

Schwarz is offline Member
    bump. Any other thoughts/experiences?

Thread Information