SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Lumps at injection sites, what to do?

I have been using gear for about 5 years on and off now. I have never experienced lumps at my injection sites. Sometimes maybe a bruise or a tiny lump but nothing serious. This time around its a little different.
    I just started my new cycle that will last about 16 weeks. I'm frontloading this time so I'm injecting 250mgs Test E and 100mgs EQ in one syringe ED for 6 days. Today is day 4 and I"m not looking forward to it. So far I've done once in each glute and once in the quad. But the injection from yesterday in the glute is killing me. I feel like I"m sitting on a golf ball!!!!
    Anyone else every experience large welts like this???
    -The gear is great, all BD.
    -Injections are done after showering and VERY sterile.

Any suggestions???

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    maybe just a build up of the oil give it a few days to see if goes down

Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    Hopefully its just that, I'm hoping so.

I'm using a 23gauge 1.5" pin in the glute. And a 25gauge 1" in the quad. Making sure to get in nice and deep.

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Are you swabbing with alcohol?

Are you going deep enough into the muscle?

After injection, try massaging the site for a minute. Just put some pressure on it and rub in a circular motion.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    might be the oil they cut the dope with? I had this problem on my 1st cycle but the shit Im on now is smooooth.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I have been using gear for about 5 years on and off now. I have never experienced lumps at my injection sites. Sometimes maybe a bruise or a tiny lump but nothing serious. This time around its a little different.
    I just started my new cycle that will last about 16 weeks. I'm frontloading this time so I'm injecting 250mgs Test E and 100mgs EQ in one syringe ED for 6 days. Today is day 4 and I"m not looking forward to it. So far I've done once in each glute and once in the quad. But the injection from yesterday in the glute is killing me. I feel like I"m sitting on a golf ball!!!!
    Anyone else every experience large welts like this???
    -The gear is great, all BD.
    -Injections are done after showering and VERY sterile.

Any suggestions???
    Actually I have a similar problem.Mine is with any form of TEST.I can shoot anything else without issue,but Test inflames any muscle I shoot in.
    This happened to me after a 25 week Prop/Fina cycle.The last week of the cycle,every day I injected the Prop,the muscle would swell,get red,and a mild fever would come on.After a week of that,I terminated the cycle.Gave myself some time off,and Test is still a problem for me.Deca ,or you name it,doesn't bother me.I've yet to hear an explanation as to why TEST is effecting my muscles in this manner.

Thought I'd share.

~Pinnacle~

bigger is offline Senior Member
    i also get lumps in biceps or in my leggs after a 2.5ml injection.(pile of oil) it goes away atomaticly after a few days , but if you wanit to dissapere afsp, take a hot bath and get some nice massage on the injection site by your girl or do it your self, me i like to get it from my girl and it always help, good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Thought I'd share.

~Pinnacle~

Your input is always appreciated.

Well.............I guess theres nothing to do but wait now. I'm going to do my opposite quad now. Just hoping the swelling will go down on the Glute. It's actually not physically swollen where it looks like somethings wrong. Just sore to the touch and hard.

Thanks for the input everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jmt
    Are you swabbing with alcohol?

Are you going deep enough into the muscle?

After injection, try massaging the site for a minute. Just put some pressure on it and rub in a circular motion.

1. Yes
    2. Definitely
    3. Do that as well. I'll try to massage it in a little longer this time. 2cc's a day for 6 days is rough. Both on me and the body.

Thanks for the input bro

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Your input is always appreciated.

Well.............I guess theres nothing to do but wait now. I'm going to do my opposite quad now. Just hoping the swelling will go down on the Glute. It's actually not physically swollen where it looks like somethings wrong. Just sore to the touch and hard.

Thanks for the input everyone.
    I hope what's happening to me isn't happening to you as well bro.I've read of some similar stories like yours and mine alike.
    I'm curious to see if this persisits with you.

Good luck in the mean time.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I hope what's happening to me isn't happening to you as well bro.I've read of some similar stories like yours and mine alike.
    I'm curious to see if this persisits with you.

Good luck in the mean time.

~Pinnacle~

This is actually the 1st time this has happened to me. Hopefully it's not an absess and a 1 time thing.

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    Jay I'm pretty sure he is right.... My the cycle i'm on now with prop did that to me... My very first shot was a world of pain and i have a big LUMP in my ass for 6 days... I used a heating pad to try to disburst the oil, however i do not think that helped. Man was it a bitch sitting down.... I came to the conclusion that i didn't go deep enough with my injection which lead to the pocket of oil. However its all good now. I'm sure its just a matter of time...

RR

This is actually the 1st time this has happened to me. Hopefully it's not an absess and a 1 time thing.
    I thought it was a absess as well and i tweaked... i'm sure its not bud just kick back and wish for the next few days to tick by...

rR

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Change sites and don't come back to that for almost a week and it should be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Change sites and don't come back to that for almost a week and it should be gone.
    Yea I'm going to try to stay away from there for a while. I cant even go anywhere close to there anyway. My Girl friend likes to grab my ass a lot too. Can't let her find out, you know that will lead too

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    Jay I'm pretty sure he is right.... My the cycle i'm on now with prop did that to me... My very first shot was a world of pain and i have a big LUMP in my ass for 6 days... I used a heating pad to try to disburst the oil, however i do not think that helped. Man was it a bitch sitting down.... I came to the conclusion that i didn't go deep enough with my injection which lead to the pocket of oil. However its all good now. I'm sure its just a matter of time...

RR
    Glad to hear it cleared up with you RR. I'm hoping the same happends to me. Thanks a lot.

big_C is offline Member
    the bruising might be you just knicked a vein, make sure to swab, and after pin is in, draw back to see if you get blood

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    the bruising might be you just knicked a vein, make sure to swab, and after pin is in, draw back to see if you get blood
    That is a MUST on every intramusclar injection. I'm glad you mentioned that C.

Quote Originally Posted by jmt
    That is a MUST on every intramusclar injection. I'm glad you mentioned that C.
    Thats my biggest problem is that I never aspirate . I know that just put a big IDIOT sign on me. I have to start learing to do so.

I'm going to start a new post right now on it. Thanks

CLR403 is offline New Member

SAme problem.......

I have 3 weeks left of winny...somtimes I get really bad lumps in my shoulders where I can barely lift my arm..kills.......I started not goin all the way in .....felt a little better...I dont know what the hell it is either ?? I know when I first started..I Wasn't shaking the bottle...but I dunno if that had to do with it.....

Glad to hear it cleared up with you RR. I'm hoping the same happends to me. Thanks a lot.
    Yeah like buddy said dont go back to that site for 6-7 days... make sure you ahve enough injecting spots thats how long it took for my lump in my ass go go away... and it was a large golf ball size ...

RR

fuk i just realized i have a lump on my left delt from my last injection...

fuvking prop

RR

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    fuk i just realized i have a lump on my left delt from my last injection...

fuvking prop

RR

Dam!!!!!! I hope I didnt Jinx you!!!!!!!

You're both right about not going to that sme spot. But when you're doing 2cc's a day ED I prefer to stay in the glute then the quad. I'll live though. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

The swellin is subsiding a little bit. Hopefully within a week it will be back to normal. Thanks for all the help!!!

Thread Information