Beku is offline New Member

test e./dbol/winny - need some advice from u guys

Hi,
    i'd like you to help me with my cycle, but something about me first. Been lifting for over 3 years. When i started i was really fat - don't know the right bf numbers but i was damn huge (so, as you guess - i'm an endomorph). Got down 40kg and than bulked (creatine cycles, than i did m1t for 3weeks) and now i'm cutting again. I'm going to cut for this month too to get as low with bf (round 12% now) as i can (using ud2.0 with some clen & yohi). Than i'd like to do an aas cycle. I'd like to get lean mass and i'll be probably eat lowcarb-way (+/- 1,3grams of protein/lbs, round 200g carbs daily and the rest will be fat - going to add from 200-500kcal /i know it's rather low but i gain fat like crazy and i don't need huge gains).

1-8 t. enan 250mg/week
    1-4 dbol 20mg/a day
    5-9 winstrol 30mg/a day
    1-9 nolva 10mg/day

pct :
    1-1? nolva 20mg/day
    1-1? clomid ??mg - here i would need your advice too.
    1-1? clen 80mcg/d

What would you change, what's good, what's not? Maybe someone done similar cycle ? Or maybe you could suggest something diff. for lean mass (i know t.prop. would be ideal but i can't get injections done only on weekends? Look at the doses too, plz. Regards,

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Goodjob on the weightloss and also the decsion to lower your bf even more before u start.
    First off I would scratch the dbol ..thats just going to give you unwanted poundage.
    Look into a test e/eq cycle for 10 weeks.
    Goodluck,

Beku is offline New Member
    I understand that doses are highly individual but how much test would be ok for me (looking@my weight and bf). I would prefer to do injections on weekends.
    Adding nolva seems ok? To prevent from unwanted estrogen and water bloat?
    I'm a bit worried about EQ - as it is said to cause some health problems, maybe deca would be safier?

Thread Information