don anabolico is offline Associate Member

Help with designing tren cycle?

I am going to run test enth and tren ethan. I only have a short time to get this cycle out, so i wanted to just start it with test prop and tren acetate.
    could someone give me an example of combining these please?
    I was going to run 350mg of tren/week and 500 mg of test/week.

Would it be something like this...

1-3 test prop 500mg/week, tren acetate 300mg/week, test entha 500 and tren enthanate 350

3-11 test enthanate 500mg/week, tren enthanate 350/week

you see what im trying to do here?
    I just need help with the conversion from the short esters to the long?
    please help....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Maybe I can save you some money and grief here.
    I've tried to frontload Fina just as you are thinking about doing.
    What happened to me was extreme sides from Fina around week 3 as the long ester tren started to kick in.I couldn't predict when exactly the Tren enanthate would actually take hold.This was the problem,and the sides were the worst I ever had from Fina.I discountinued the Fina ED shots ,and it still took about 4-5 days for me to feel better.
    In conclusion,it didn't get me there any faster.I'll never experiment like that EVER again.

~Pinnacle~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think it is fine and I have done what you are doing... I would run the enanthates from week one so that way it kicks in when you use the prop/acetate for 3-4weeks in the beginning. I would run test a week or two longer than tren , so stop tren week 10 and run test to 12. JMO

Thanks guys I appreciate it.... Hey if the enthanate ester takes 3 weeks to kick in (approx) then if I went to have blood work say 3-5 days after starting, would it have supressed my htpa at all yet? just wondering as i have not checked my blood levels from the previous cycle but another 3 weeks and i would think ill be more than fine???

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Totally agree with meso. If you switch from ace to enanthate , you will be waiting about 3 weeks for the daily release values to RE-hit your target... that is when sides will be bad. You may as well start with enanthate.... the only way around this ... use ace, find your body's ideal mg amount, and frontload for it with the enanthate.

BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    Man it is a great cycle very strong drugs that combine very well without liver toxicity. My advice here is to include prviron50mg ed, cause it lowers gamma sex binding globulin. That will increase the free test and tren in your blood your.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO ZOBA
    Man it is a great cycle very strong drugs that combine very well without liver toxicity. My advice here is to include prviron50mg ed, cause it lowers gamma sex binding globulin. That will increase the free test and tren in your blood your.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm thats something to think about b/c I'm starting my tren A very soon. Nice

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Proviron does that? What are the draw backs to inclussion?

BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    proviron and stanozolol are great drugs in cycle with strong non_alkylated compounds. And test, tren are the strongest non-alkylated steroids .

yeah i plan on adding some btg oxandrin for the last 4 weeks @ 50mg/day yum...
    but does anyone know how long enthanate takes to effect your htpa once injected?

im thinking 3 weeks as well? so it completley activates in 3 weeks? approx

Thread Information