Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 59
  1. #1
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413

    Why Hangovers After AAS??????

    I used to drink heavily before my first cycle (2-3 30packs of beer 750ml bottle of crown per week)and would only get a hangovers if I got falling down DRUNK............... During cylcle I cut way back on drinking approx 0-2 cans of beer per day, sometimes crown and coke instead and maybe a 6 pack on Sun at Watervolleyball............ Since AAS use I can drink a six pack of tall boys and wake up with a mild hangover................... For record I now drink about the same as when I was on cycle................ Thanks to AAS


    WTF????????? WHY????????????

  2. #2
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    My guess is blood pressure because of increased bloodcell count.

  3. #3
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I used to drink heavily before my first cycle (2-3 30packs of beer 750ml bottle of crown per week)and would only get a hangovers if I got falling down DRUNK...............
    60-90 beers a week and a bottle of crown, thats a lot of alcohol!!!

  4. #4
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    60-90 beers a week and a bottle of crown, thats a lot of alcohol!!!

    Dude I've been bartending for about 5 years and usually after 5 or 6 people are stumbling. hey, if you can drink that much thats a hell of a tolerance. I'd hate to go to a baseball game with you. I'd be half in the bag and you'd be as sober as a judge.

  5. #5
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Not sure. I can actually drink more in one sitting while on cycle.

  6. #6
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I used to drink heavily before my first cycle (2-3 30packs of beer 750ml bottle of crown per week)and would only get a hangovers if I got falling down DRUNK............... During cylcle I cut way back on drinking approx 0-2 cans of beer per day, sometimes crown and coke instead and maybe a 6 pack on Sun at Watervolleyball............ Since AAS use I can drink a six pack of tall boys and wake up with a mild hangover................... For record I now drink about the same as when I was on cycle................ Thanks to AAS


    WTF????????? WHY????????????
    I tip my hat to your healthy lifestyle.


    ~Pinnacle~

  7. #7
    towtheline is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    frozen wasteland
    Posts
    115

    damn

    can you say: "what's not up, LIVER!"

  8. #8
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    I agree I drank quite a bit but Ive don it for years............... Yes I would be considered an alcoholic but I have gotten alot better and my drinking has never affected my job or family .............. I drink casually and not to get drunk its my way of dealing with stress

    well drinking and happy campers

  9. #9
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    My guess is blood pressure because of increased bloodcell count.
    I have noticed my tolerance has also gone way down............

    Is the blood pressure higher or lower???

  10. #10
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    60-90 beers a week and a bottle of crown, thats a lot of alcohol!!!
    you know the numbers look alot higher like that ...... they dont look as high when you say 8- 12 beers a night

  11. #11
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by towtheline
    can you say: "what's not up, LIVER!"

    Thank AAS I learned of milk thistle

  12. #12
    towtheline is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    frozen wasteland
    Posts
    115

    Lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Thank AAS I learned of milk thistle
    and thank you, I will now buy stock in milk thistle!

  13. #13
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by towtheline
    and thank you, I will now buy stock in milk thistle!
    lmao

  14. #14
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    I'd drink you under the table Cruise!!! muahahahhahah... let's grab a beer sometime and have a pissing contest too!

  15. #15
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I'd drink you under the table Cruise!!! muahahahhahah... let's grab a beer sometime and have a pissing contest too!
    You got it next time I'm in Florida or your in Texas

  16. #16
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by towtheline
    and thank you, I will now buy stock in milk thistle!
    LMAO...buy futures contracts instead bro.Too many companies produce milk thistle.That would be a guessing game.

    ~Pinnacle~

  17. #17
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    You got it next time I'm in Florida or your in Texas
    Wicked!

  18. #18
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Alcohol is not the way to go man. It is quite catabolic maily due to its dehyrdation effects. As far as hangovers that would depend on what AAS used. Most orals when combined with alcohol could easily give you hangovers because of the massive amount of liver stress.

    Dont drink or only drink a little, avoid oral AASs, drink plenty of water.

  19. #19
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Alcohol is not the way to go man. It is quite catabolic maily due to its dehyrdation effects. As far as hangovers that would depend on what AAS used. Most orals when combined with alcohol could easily give you hangovers because of the massive amount of liver stress.

    Dont drink or only drink a little, avoid oral AASs, drink plenty of water.

    I'm off cycle and drink water all day and a six pack of tall boys IMO is nothing...... and as I stated I have and plan to continue my limited amount of drinking........ So why would I have a headache in the AM

  20. #20
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    HEH... I noticed that while on cycle I can drink more than normally maybe but I get HUGE hangovers.. I've been getting drunk on this cycle once a week (I know too much) until now but now when I got back to my normal home I am planning not to drink at all for the rest of the cycle. But I got insane hang over for not being even that drunk last time.

  21. #21
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    you know the numbers look alot higher like that ...... they dont look as high when you say 8- 12 beers a night
    Uh. That doesn't look high?! 8-12 beers is WAAAAAAY too much, but I'm sure you've heard that before so I won't harp on it. My suggestion is to drink less. That way, you won't get a hangover!

    You could also try taking a couple aspirin to thin your blood. Drink mad quantities of Gatorade. Take some Vit. B. By the time you finish the Gatorade (i.e. 1 to 2 hours later) you should feel a hell of a lot better.

  22. #22
    Jakspro's Avatar
    Jakspro is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sooner
    Posts
    831
    cruise, i dunno how you stay at 8% BF when drinking like a fish, i wish i could... i'm kicking off my LAST time to drink in '05 friends, off to Michigian to go out hard...

  23. #23
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Last year I use to drink at least a 6 pack of beer daily. I work in finance so drinking goes hand in hand in the biz. I'm not a drinker by nature so that was really out of the norm for me. I drank basically to build my client relationships. I drink maybe a beer or a glass of red wine in the evening for health purposes. Maybe 3-4 beers on a Sat night twice a month now. Drinking is not necessary (unless you're Irish) and it hinders your fitness goals by quite a bit. You can never get in good shape with moderate to heavy drinking. It's terrible on bp coupled with androgens. Never drink on orals!

    I do notice I metabolize alchohol a lot better now since being in much better shape. But it also takes much less to get me buzzed too. So that is good.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-01-2005 at 01:52 PM.

  24. #24
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    cruise, i dunno how you stay at 8% BF when drinking like a fish, i wish i could... i'm kicking off my LAST time to drink in '05 friends, off to Michigian to go out hard...
    Naturally gifted

    Plus the clen and cardio works too

    I'm also 30 years old dam I'm in good shape

  25. #25
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Last year I use to drink at least a 6 pack of beer daily. I work in finance so drinking goes hand in hand in the biz. I'm not a drinker by nature so that was really out of the norm for me. I drank basically to build my client relationships. I drink maybe a beer or a glass of red wine in the evening for health purposes. Maybe 3-4 beers on a Sat night twice a month now. Drinking is not necessary (unless you're Irish) and it hinders your fitness goals by quite a bit. You can never get in good shape with moderate to heavy drinking. It's terrible on bp coupled with androgens. Never drink on orals!

    I do notice I metabolize alchohol a lot better now since being in much better shape. But it also takes much less to get me buzzed too. So that is good.

    Awsome I'm in Finance also and yes drinking comes withe the job

    And yep I'm Irish also........

  26. #26
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    You could also try taking a couple aspirin to thin your blood. Drink mad quantities of Gatorade. Take some Vit. B. By the time you finish the Gatorade (i.e. 1 to 2 hours later) you should feel a hell of a lot better.
    Dam thats my recipe

  27. #27
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Awsome I'm in Finance also and yes drinking comes withe the job

    And yep I'm Irish also........
    Actually, when you put it like that, your drinking problem becomes a lot more normal. Isn't it strange that your job can make alcoholism seem normal and even acceptable?! I'm not trying to patronize you, bro. I'm really being serious! Humans are a crazy animal.

  28. #28
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Actually, when you put it like that, your drinking problem becomes a lot more normal. Isn't it strange that your job can make alcoholism seem normal and even acceptable?! I'm not trying to patronize you, bro. I'm really being serious! Humans are a crazy animal.

    no offense taken I was an alcoholic before I got into finance........ It runs in the family.......... but I see your point

  29. #29
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152
    Don't worry about just make sure you get your name of the liver transplant list along just ask David Crosby hell he got a new one!

  30. #30
    mike2nice's Avatar
    mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I used to drink heavily before my first cycle (2-3 30packs of beer 750ml bottle of crown per week)and would only get a hangovers if I got falling down DRUNK............... During cylcle I cut way back on drinking approx 0-2 cans of beer per day, sometimes crown and coke instead and maybe a 6 pack on Sun at Watervolleyball............ Since AAS use I can drink a six pack of tall boys and wake up with a mild hangover................... For record I now drink about the same as when I was on cycle................ Thanks to AAS


    WTF????????? WHY????????????
    Honestly dude, maybe you should check out an AA meeting. No flame, I am dead serious. Does this kind of drinking affect your life?

  31. #31
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    Honestly dude, maybe you should check out an AA meeting. No flame, I am dead serious. Does this kind of drinking affect your life?
    I appreciate the concern but I realize the prob and I am making good progress

    I used to drink heavily
    During cylcle I cut way back on drinking approx 0-2 cans of beer
    For record I now drink about the same as when I was on cycle
    my drinking has never affected my job or family .............. I drink casually and not to get drunk its my way of dealing with stress

  32. #32
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    For the record I had 0 drinks last night and 2 tonight..........

  33. #33
    towtheline is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    frozen wasteland
    Posts
    115

    cruise:

    Friends don't let friends drink and drive, they get drunk and drive with them.

  34. #34
    Tazwell's Avatar
    Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,100
    the human body is very smart and complex, it can adapt to just about anything if you do it often enough..

    i think your tolerance has just gone down to almost normal, your tolerance is still a little higher than the norm.. i'm sure if you drank with no limits again your body would get used to 10 or even 15 beers a day.. that's why it's so hard for alcoholics or addicts to quite.. the body adapts then needs alcohol to function normally.

  35. #35
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    the human body is very smart and complex, it can adapt to just about anything if you do it often enough..

    i think your tolerance has just gone down to almost normal, your tolerance is still a little higher than the norm.. i'm sure if you drank with no limits again your body would get used to 10 or even 15 beers a day.. that's why it's so hard for alcoholics or addicts to quite.. the body adapts then needs alcohol to function normally.
    Good analogy............ thanks TAZ

  36. #36
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Boy after all this talk I think I will have a few

  37. #37
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Boy after all this talk I think I will have a few
    I'm drinkin' a 15yo whiskey. So smoooooooooth. Mmmmmm. I want to get a 30yo but I can't find any in my town. ****in' Germany.

  38. #38
    taylor26's Avatar
    taylor26 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    574
    The reason why people get hangovers is but cause of dehydration. Make sure you drink tons and tons of water. You'll be up all night peeing but it sure beats the hell out of a dreadful hang over the next day.
    cheers
    Last edited by taylor26; 09-02-2005 at 06:21 PM.

  39. #39
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Gonna get drunk tonight

  40. #40
    hulkzer's Avatar
    hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    balz deep in jessica alba
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Not sure. I can actually drink more in one sitting while on cycle.
    same here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •