BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Can one continue to use "novice" cycles???

Gentlemen,

The typical "novice" cycle seems to be Test. & Deca for about twelve weeks, with some D-bol thrown in as a "jump start" in the first four weeks.

Dosages seem to be about 500 mg./week for Test., a little less for Deca.

I'm not asking what the best novice cycle is, but rather if one can continue to use similar cycles over the years, especially if only doing one cycle per year. The dosages could be raised, I'm sure, but do you have to start adding all the exotics, after a while, to keep the gains coming?

Does a tenth cycle necessarily need to look like alphabet soup?

Just curious.

-BigLittleTim

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Gentlemen,

The typical "novice" cycle seems to be Test. & Deca for about twelve weeks, with some D-bol thrown in as a "jump start" in the first four weeks.

Dosages seem to be about 500 mg./week for Test., a little less for Deca.

I'm not asking what the best novice cycle is, but rather if one can continue to use similar cycles over the years, especially if only doing one cycle per year. The dosages could be raised, I'm sure, but do you have to start adding all the exotics, after a while, to keep the gains coming?

Does a tenth cycle necessarily need to look like alphabet soup?

Just curious.

-BigLittleTim
    Yes you can,and I recomend that highly.

One thing I learned in 12+ cycles is to keep it simple.Adding more and more compounds doesn't increase your chances for more gains.Just sides.I wish I knew then,what I know now.The amounts of money I'd have saved would be astronomical!
    I keep things very simple these days.Test cycles with some drol,and an occasional LR3 IGF-1 cycle thrown in.

~Pinnacle~

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yes you can,and I recomend that highly.

One thing I learned in 12+ cycles is to keep it simple.Adding more and more compounds doesn't increase your chances for more gains.Just sides.I wish I knew then,what I know now.The amounts of money I'd have saved would be astronomical!
    I keep things very simple these days.Test cycles with some drol,and an occasional LR3 IGF-1 cycle thrown in.

~Pinnacle~
    Agreed. Although I don't have Pinnacle's cycling experience, what he's saying sounds logical and would be my guess. Keep it simple.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    IMO a cycle is a cycle............. I dont think you could build up an immunity to test or deca ........ It would depend on what your goals were, If you wanna just nice easy steady gains then this would be ok.............. If you want to look like ronnie coleman than ya might wanna look at some of the other cycles........

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    While test, deca , and dbol is a simple cycle it is not really novice. Those are some powerful AASs you are dealing with there. Yes you could use them in different cycles with adequte off periods.

Thread Information