highnmighty is offline Associate Member

Blood Work back from doctor!

Okay I just got results back and the doc said my cholestrol is too high! I am over 200 and he said I need to be below that. He wants me back in 1 month for another blood test. I told him about the cycle I ran, which by the way was Tren /Winny. So he wasn't suprised on the results.

Can anyone give some advice on how to lower cholestrol levels. I am currently taking EFA's fish oil & will start eating more oatmeal in the morning. Anything else that would help me? Thanx

chest6 is offline Banned
    How long ago was the cycle?

I have been off everything for a little over 4 weeks now.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I heard that nolva also plays a role in lowering cholesterol, not sure how true it is though...

chest6 is offline Banned
    It should return to normal slightly after you finish up along with liver values....

Ok, hopefully by next blood work everything will be normal. Weird thing is I didn't get my Test levels back yet!!! I really wanted to know about them. I am currently in PCT with 40mg of Nolva ed & 1gram of Tribilus. Should note that I still have no desire for sex, which is really pissing me off!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by highnmighty
    Ok, hopefully by next blood work everything will be normal. Weird thing is I didn't get my Test levels back yet!!! I really wanted to know about them. I am currently in PCT with 40mg of Nolva ed & 1gram of Tribilus. Should note that I still have no desire for sex, which is really pissing me off!
    Thats b/c in your cycle that you ran you had no test. Tren , as Ive heard, shuts you down pretty bad.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by highnmighty
    dont believe in clomid? I think we talked about this before. Its really not a bad idea to finish up your cycle with some HCG before PCT comes around.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Thats b/c in your cycle that you ran you had no test. Tren, as Ive heard, shuts you down pretty bad.
    thatll do it..once again i was an idiot last summer ran deca /dbol by itself and it took me until may to recover. I stopped it 10-04 too.

Yeah, but doesn't Test shut you down hard as well??? I mean even though you have synthetic Test running through you, it still shuts your real production down with just one shot, this is from what I've been reading.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    everything shuts you down......keep us informed id like to know what your test levels are at

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    everything shuts you down......keep us informed id like to know what your test levels are at
    I will, I am going to call them tomorrow and see if they got them in.

uberzone is offline New Member
    whenever i have a question that pops into my head, i immediately google it and usually find what i'm looking for everytime

http://www.americanheart.org/present...dentifier=1516 - 43k

goodluck on your next test bro.

Quote Originally Posted by uberzone
    whenever i have a question that pops into my head, i immediately google it and usually find what i'm looking for everytime

http://www.americanheart.org/present...dentifier=1516 - 43k

goodluck on your next test bro.
    Thanks bro, most helpful.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I used to be confused about this too. Yes, test shuts you down good; but you have test. You never want your body to be without test, endogenous or exogenous. Non-Test AASs will shut down your natural test and you must replace it or suffer the consequences.

Avoid orals. They really messed up my cholesterol and liver values, winstrol is one of the worst too. Tren , dbol , anadrol will also **** you over. I actually dont think i will be using orals anymore, just injectables (and not winny or tren).

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I used to be confused about this too. Yes, test shuts you down good; but you have test. You never want your body to be without test, endogenous or exogenous. Non-Test AASs will shut down your natural test and you must replace it or suffer the consequences.

Avoid orals. They really messed up my cholesterol and liver values, winstrol is one of the worst too. Tren, dbol, anadrol will also **** you over. I actually dont think i will be using orals anymore, just injectables (and not winny or tren).
    I am so glad you brought this up, because I was going to post that I will only be doing Anavar cycles. From what I've been reading it's the safest aas out there. Also I am not looking to get big, just hard & defined! There are a lot of people that have done Var only with great results.

Thread Information