Samson1 is offline Junior Member

Question To Insulin or not to Insulin

I have a friend who's thinking about using Insuiln,They have been Training for seriously for a long time and is very experienced in aas use,He wants to take things to the next level,He has done a lot of reading up on Insulin and is thinking about taking the plundge, He has asked me to ask a few questions

1.Is it worth the risk for the gains associated
    2.He understands how dangerous Insulin can be but even if you do everything spot on can it still be very dangerous
    3.Do you have to mix Insulin with HGH and or AAS,And how long should you cycle it for

My friend has done his homework on Insulin and some of these questions may seem basic but their is only so much a book can tell you He has asked me to post this as he would like opinions and advice from people with experience with this product

Nice 1

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i dont think id ever risk the use of it

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1
    I have a friend who's thinking about using Insuiln,They have been Training for seriously for a long time and is very experienced in aas use,He wants to take things to the next level,He has done a lot of reading up on Insulin and is thinking about taking the plundge, He has asked me to ask a few questions

1.Is it worth the risk for the gains associated
    2.He understands how dangerous Insulin can be but even if you do everything spot on can it still be very dangerous
    3.Do you have to mix Insulin with HGH and or AAS,And how long should you cycle it for

My friend has done his homework on Insulin and some of these questions may seem basic but their is only so much a book can tell you He has asked me to post this as he would like opinions and advice from people with experience with this product

Nice 1
    do some reading in the insulin/igf/gh forums...lots of info in there to research. Ultimately it is his decision to make but make sure you get educated about it first.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    As Roidgut says...read up. I have crashed twice when using slin by not getting enough sucrose in time and bro...it will but the fear of God in ya.

j martini is offline Member
    You will get more replies in the insulin forum.

Insulin is not as dangerous as made out to be if used properly, take 10g of simple carbs per IU of slin immediately after injection and monitor blood glucose level while the slin is still active and the chances of having any trouble are very slim.

Gains with slin will not be anywhere near as dramatic as with first time AAS use. But if you have plenty of experience with AAS and have hit a wall in growth slin is certainly a useful addition.

Slin will be more effective with AAS as well as GH and Igf1 it is not necessary to stack it with anything else but will be more effective if used alongside other compounds.

Common cycle theory with slin is time on equals time off with time on not exceeding 30 days.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    do u recommend takin it ed or jus wo days?

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    do u recommend takin it ed or jus wo days?
    Just PWO i have tried ED with no added benefit just fat gain.

there are some people who, for whatever reason (likely IGF-1 cross binding), do have mass increases with insulin use. Generally Fat gain is more prevalent, it is THE lipogenic hormone.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It can be quite dangerous. Even after one dose you could slip into a coma and possibly die. It is very anabolic to muscle and fat tissue. I would recommend seeing a doctor for usage.

Thread Information