ja-rod is offline New Member

Lump after using Test 400

I have been using test 400 for a week now and am using a 22G 1/2 PIN. The day i do it, its fine doesn't swell or hurt. The second day, it forms a bump and hurts a little. The third day it is a huge welt and hurts. I put the test in my buttocks. Can you please advise if I am not doing this correctly, also can you tell me if this is normal. Any advice is great.

Thanks

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Yes, T400 hurts. I've found that 1cc in the glutes hurts as you described. 1.5cc and you're really in pain and swells up nicely.. I mix 1.5cc t400 with 1cc of EQ. It still hurts like a MF'er..You might want to try .5cc in each glute. I do mine every 3 days..
    Have fun!

slooby is offline Associate Member
    mix it with deca or some kind of oil. helps a lot

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slooby
    mix it with deca or some kind of oil. helps a lot
    deca or eq will soften the pain but no matter what you do test 400 will bite like a mother

dep

Samson7 is offline Member
    i dont have a problem with t400 i cut it with deca and its fine...Let me tell you though, the first shot hurt like a mother. I had trouble leading a normal life for the first week and then it went away

G777 is offline New Member
    Is the T400 from Mexico? I know several people who had used it and all say it hurts.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Yes, T400 hurts. I've found that 1cc in the glutes hurts as you described. 1.5cc and you're really in pain and swells up nicely.. I mix 1.5cc t400 with 1cc of EQ. It still hurts like a MF'er..You might want to try .5cc in each glute. I do mine every 3 days..
    Have fun!
    That's it!! Lol!! I injected 2 ml at once and the pain was there like after 2 weeks. What I do is just to take a warm shower after I inject and let the hot water hit the area and massage it. It works wonders..It's one more injection and I'm done with my cycle!!

walling is offline Junior Member
    dont take it by itself tho i mean its that great...I'd rather be taking some dbol with decca and clomid for pct

Latimus is offline Banned
    are you sure you are getting it intermuscluar...sounds like you might not be.

Quote Originally Posted by G777
    Is the T400 from Mexico? I know several people who had used it and all say it hurts.
    yea t400 is made by denkall which has been linked to QV. its from mexico

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious? I'll tell you what. If your in the Boca Raton area down here in FL. I'll be happy to slam 2cc's of T400 in what ever muscle you want for free and you tell me 2 days later if it's in the muscle or not..LOL
    Your muscle will swell up and get hot and hurt like nothing you've felt before my freind...

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    are you sure you are getting it intermuscluar...sounds like you might not be.

haha amen

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ja-rod
    I have been using test 400 for a week now and am using a 22G 1/2 PIN. The day i do it, its fine doesn't swell or hurt. The second day, it forms a bump and hurts a little. The third day it is a huge welt and hurts. I put the test in my buttocks. Can you please advise if I am not doing this correctly, also can you tell me if this is normal. Any advice is great.

Thanks
    I have used 400 for a couple of years now and it still stings. To answer a part of your question..........my best friend uses it too, when he injects the 400 in his shoulder.....huge bump. Almost like a spider bite. But it does go away after a few days. His ass? He says the same thing happens but don't know for sure. They won't let us workout in thongs at 24 hour fitness.
    Anyways.......I never got the welts like he gets. Might be a body compostion thing.

Thread Information