powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

What foods do you use to get the needed calories for AAS?

Do you guys load up on eggs and peanut butter? Do you take any weight gainer supplements? I already eat loads of calories usually around 6 meals daily even when off cycle and never get fat, cause i try to eat good low glycemic foods and my metabolism is quite high.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Do you guys load up on eggs and peanut butter? Do you take any weight gainer supplements? I already eat loads of calories usually around 6 meals daily even when off cycle and never get fat, cause i try to eat good low glycemic foods and my metabolism is quite high.
    Can I suggest to you to post your current diet in the diet forum?

You'll get good responses there.Those guys sit all day in that forum waiting like vultures for guys like you to come along.Go ahead,make thier day!

~Pinnacle~

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Tuna, Chicken, Turkey, Pasta, Jacket potatoes, rice/brown rice, red meat, etc etc. The list goes on, protein shakes are essential if you can't make time to eat a meal every 2 to 3 hours. I do 4 to 5 meals plus 3, 40g protein shakes a day. I'm not sure how many cals I take in but protein is 200/250g + a day. I seem to make decent gains from my diet but I'm only 195lb @ 5'10'' some of the big lads eat like small elephants.

Thread Information