cannibal is offline Junior Member

Test Propionate Profile - Am I Reading This Right?

I got this from another website profile and have to question what im exactly reading.

Since propionate is quickly effective, often after only one or two days, the athlete experiences an increase of his training energy, a better pump, an increased appetite, and a slight strength gain. As an initial dose most athletes prefer a 50-100 mg injection. This offers two options: First, because of the rapid initial effect of the propionate-ester one can initiate a several week long steroid treatment with Testosterone Enanthate . Those who cannot wait until the depot steroids become effective inject 250 mg of Testosterone Enanthate and 50 mg of Testosterone propionate at the beginning of the treatment. After two days, when the effect of the propionates decreases, another 50 mg ampule is injected. Two days after that, the elevated testosterone level caused by the propionate begins to decrease. By that time, the effect of the enanthates in the body would be present; no further propionate injections would be necessary.

My question is in regards to how long is it necessary to use Prop at the beginning of the cycle. Im planning on running a Cypionate cycle at 400mg/wk for 10 weeks, along with adding in Prop at the beginning. Now according to what I have read from this profile, they are declaring that:

In addition to the Cyp shot each week, that by taking only a couple/few Prop shots at the beginning would increase the Test Levels sufficently enough that the effect of the Cypionate in the body would be present; no further propionate injections would be necessary.

Does this sound like good feasible information? Or if not, how should I run the Prop that I have at the beginning to get the most benefit?

doghunter is offline Member
    oh yeah i have heard this many times i have never done it but i have many times that using a system like this will cause your body to use the gear better

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i would go by hookers profile before that one

many ppl kickstart the first 4wks with prop & then continue with another ester whether its cyp or E i think if your using cyp u should frontload it its the slowest test ester i say go with 4wks jst prop 50mg ed & after 4wk switch to cyp.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

....Follow the link I posted above and you'll do fine......
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ....Follow the link I posted above and you'll do fine......
    That link does still not clear up my question for me. I have seen that link before and agree those are good test cycles. However the question at hand is:

that by taking only a couple/few Prop shots at the beginning would increase the Test Levels sufficently enough that the effect of the Cypionate in the body would be present; no further propionate injections would be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    many ppl kickstart the first 4wks with prop & then continue with another ester whether its cyp or E i think if your using cyp u should frontload it its the slowest test ester i say go with 4wks jst prop 50mg ed & after 4wk switch to cyp.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Triple H are you suggesting that after taking the 4 weeks of Prop and then switching to the Cyp for the next 4 weeks will work? Would the Cyp just immediately kick in since my test levels would be up from having taken the Prop for 4 weeks or are you meaning that in addition to the Prop, I should also be doing my Cyp shot along with it and then just continue the Cyp after doing the 4 weeks of Prop.

Because it was my impression that the Cyp would not be beneficial until around 4-6 weeks of taking it alone. I guess im asking are you saying that since my test levels will be up from the Prop shots that the Cyp will begin working immediatley due to Test Levels Already Being Elevated is that what your getting at?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    By my experience and most likely a large majority of the members will agree, that you don't feel the effects of long ester tests within a few days like they're suggesting. Run it for 4 weeks at the cycle start.

Quote Originally Posted by cannibal
    That link does still not clear up my question for me. I have seen that link before and agree those are good test cycles. However the question at hand is:

that by taking only a couple/few Prop shots at the beginning would increase the Test Levels sufficently enough that the effect of the Cypionate in the body would be present; no further propionate injections would be necessary.

..No, a couple of prop injections wouldn't kickstart your cyp, that's why I posted a link that laid it out for you....
    ..it will take several weeks to establish stable levels with cyp or enanthate esters..That's why you run prop WITH your cyp @ the beginning until stable levels are attained......
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-01-2005 at 12:21 PM.

Triple H are you suggesting that after taking the 4 weeks of Prop and then switching to the Cyp for the next 4 weeks will work? Would the Cyp just immediately kick in since my test levels would be up from having taken the Prop for 4 weeks or are you meaning that in addition to the Prop, I should also be doing my Cyp shot along with it and then just continue the Cyp after doing the 4 weeks of Prop.

Because it was my impression that the Cyp would not be beneficial until around 4-6 weeks of taking it alone. I guess im asking are you saying that since my test levels will be up from the Prop shots that the Cyp will begin working immediatley due to Test Levels Already Being Elevated is that what your getting at?

I was wondering what he meant by that as well... but from the way he phrased it, dont do that. Take the cyp/enan at the same time you start the prop otherwise you'll be screwing yourself because the long esters still need time to kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    By my experience and most likely a large majority of the members will agree, that you don't feel the effects of long ester tests within a few days like they're suggesting. Run it for 4 weeks at the cycle start.

I think what there suggesting, at least from the way im reading it:

is that by taking the couple/few shots of Propionate at the beginning along with my shot of Cypionate all taken during the first week. That the addition of the few shots of Propionate will Elevate Test Levels Sufficiently enough right at the beginning, which will enable the Test Cyp to begin doing its thing quicker - say like 2-3 weeks, rather than having to wait 4-6 weeks like it would be if you were doing Test Cyp alone.

Thats the way im reading it, does that make sense?

A longer ester wont start quicker, it needs time to build up. It will start at the same time regardless, but the prop just supplies you will a few extra weeks of cycle so you're not wasting any time with it.

..No, a couple of prop injections wouldn't kickstart your cyp, that's why I posted a link that laid it out for you....
    ..it will take several weeks to establish stable levels with cyp or enanthate esters..That's why you run prop WITH your cyp @ the beginning until stable levels are attained......

..it will take several weeks to establish stable levels with cyp or enanthate esters..That's why you run prop WITH your cyp @ the beginning until stable levels are attained

Thats exactly my thoughts of thinking too, I was just wondering why this Propionate Profile would suggest such a thing, which got me wondering if it was even feaseable. I know alot of the profiles are old/outdated information, but I just wanted to discuss this more in depth with our way of thinking today. Thanks for your help Almostgone.

I think what there suggesting, at least from the way im reading it:

is that by taking the couple/few shots of Propionate at the beginning along with my shot of Cypionate all taken during the first week. That the addition of the few shots of Propionate will Elevate Test Levels Sufficiently enough right at the beginning, which will enable the Test Cyp to begin doing its thing quicker - say like 2-3 weeks, rather than having to wait 4-6 weeks like it would be if you were doing Test Cyp alone.

Thats the way im reading it, does that make sense?
    No.....the addition of the prop ester will not affect the physical properties of the cyp ester....The prop ester allows you establish stable blood levels quicker than the cyp ester alone.....When the cyp ester has reached stable levels, then you drop the prop...
    .Basically, the addition of the prop ester affects the half-life of the cyp ester in no way, shape, or form...

..it will take several weeks to establish stable levels with cyp or enanthate esters..That's why you run prop WITH your cyp @ the beginning until stable levels are attained

Thats exactly my thoughts of thinking too, I was just wondering why this Propionate Profile would suggest such a thing, which got me wondering if it was even feaseable. I know alot of the profiles are old/outdated information, but I just wanted to discuss this more in depth with our way of thinking today. Thanks for your help Almostgone.

..No problem....Good luck, cannibal....

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    but the prop just supplies you will a few extra weeks of cycle so you're not wasting any time with it.
    Ejuicer, what do you mean by that exactly. How is the Prop gonna supply with a few extra weeks of cycle?

By the way I agree with what you said as well: A longer ester wont start quicker, it needs time to build up. Take the cyp/enan at the same time you start the prop otherwise you'll be screwing yourself because the long esters still need time to kick in.

Im gonna do 10 weeks total.
    1-4 Prop
    1-10 Cyp

.... what do you mean by that exactly. How is the Prop gonna supply with a few extra weeks of cycle?

...Because you're not waiting for the cyp ester to reach stable blood levels...prop will reach stable levels much quicker, so you get more time during your cycle with a stable level of testosterone ....

...Because you're not waiting for the cyp ester to reach stable blood levels...prop will reach stable levels much quicker, so you get more time during your cycle with a stable level of testosterone....
    Almostgone: Thanks, that clears it up for me which is along the lines I thought he was thinking.

One quick question for ya regarding your opinion of course. As I have it laid out now which as stated im gonna do the Prop shots weeks 1-4 in addition to taking my Cyp shots weeks 1-10.

I have never toyed with Propionate before, but read that Prop will begin its thing quickly likely around end of first week/second week. I know doing Cyp only its 4-6 weeks before the gains really start coming. But now with my added in Prop in weeks 1-4.

How soon would you say I will start seeing results?

Almostgone: Thanks, that clears it up for me which is along the lines I thought he was thinking.

One quick question for ya regarding your opinion of course. As I have it laid out now which as stated im gonna do the Prop shots weeks 1-4 in addition to taking my Cyp shots weeks 1-10.

I have never toyed with Propionate before, but read that Prop will begin its thing quickly likely around end of first week/second week. I know doing Cyp only its 4-6 weeks before the gains really start coming. But now with my added in Prop in weeks 1-4.

How soon would you say I will start seeing results?

Within a few days of prop use is when I start to feel it.

Thread Information