Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1
    paddy155's Avatar
    paddy155 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Scotland,United Kingdom
    Posts
    814

    ideal time to take shot?

    is their an ideal time time to take your juice.i am starting my first cycle of sust.for 12 weeks.i will be taking 250mg on a mon. and a thurs. when is it best to take,morning ,noon or night ?

  2. #2
    slooby's Avatar
    slooby is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    191
    monday morning then thursday night but its best if you shoot it eod

  3. #3
    paddy155's Avatar
    paddy155 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Scotland,United Kingdom
    Posts
    814
    sorry,what does eod mean.end of day?

  4. #4
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by slooby
    monday morning then thursday night but its best if you shoot it eod
    True,if you want to get techincal about it.Sust has Prop in it,but very little(30mgs I think),so that's the reason ppl say to shoot it EOD.Really won't make a difference at that dose.So twice weekly is fine.And Thurs morning will suffice as well.Unless you buy into the exact time frame thing of exactly 3 1/2 days on the nose.

    ~Pinnacle~

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155
    sorry,what does eod mean.end of day?
    Every Other Day

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    IMO if your gonna run the sust run it right at EOD(ED would be ideal) to take advantage of the short acting prop ester. I really don't care if there is only 30mgs of prop ester in your sust if you don't run it correct.....your wasting it.....and over 12wks that 720mg that you didn't take advantage of.

    If your gonna shoot the sust only 2Xs/wk.....your better off just to go with cyp or enth.

  7. #7
    slooby's Avatar
    slooby is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    191
    eod(every other day)

  8. #8
    Puffader's Avatar
    Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    1,004
    I do all mine before 3pm. If I wait until late I have a hard time sleeping that night. Could be just me...

  9. #9
    snowfox is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    336
    I agree with Puffy. It doesn't really matter when you take it. Just shoot and if the injection is giving you pain and is bothersome during that time of day i.e. night or something, then shoot in the morning. My sust. shots tend to hurt a lot more the next day.

  10. #10
    BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    26
    you can shoot sustanon from3-10 days , cause xept prop you hav decanoat ester which is 3-4 weeks acting. Sorry but it is stupid to penetrate yourbut so often if you want more just put more test in the syringe unless you r mazohist.

  11. #11
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO ZOBA
    you can shoot sustanon from3-10 days , cause xept prop you hav decanoat ester which is 3-4 weeks acting. Sorry but it is stupid to penetrate yourbut so often if you want more just put more test in the syringe unless you r mazohist.
    this is the 2nd post of urs where u r talking out of ur ass where r u gettin this info from please do not answer questions if u do not know what u r talking about. sus should be shot eod to take advantage of the prop u can still shoot 500mg a wk just divide it into eod shots. i personally would prefer ed but eod will do.

  12. #12
    BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    26
    Edment you r retard man sustanon cosist of 4 test esters not only prop idiot.

  13. #13
    jmt's Avatar
    jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    196
    Whenever you decide to take it, you should emulate that schedule throughout the remainder of your cycle.

    That is to say if you injected Monday morning and Thursday morning, you should continue to inject Monday and Thursday mornings.

    -jmt

  14. #14
    FINAMAN's Avatar
    FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    229

    loool

    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    this is the 2nd post of urs where u r talking out of ur ass where r u gettin this info from please do not answer questions if u do not know what u r talking about. sus should be shot eod to take advantage of the prop u can still shoot 500mg a wk just divide it into eod shots. i personally would prefer ed but eod will do.

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I SWEAR 2 GOD I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE FUUU*K HES TALKIN ABOUT 2????
    shooting every 3-10 days? lol hes gonna f*ck up the poor guys cycle and kill him .
    hes right if you dont know what your talkin about just research dont answer out of your ass mr expert.

  15. #15
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO ZOBA
    Edment you r retard man sustanon cosist of 4 test esters not only prop idiot.
    this is what im talkin about no one said it only had prop we said in order to take advantage of the prop inject eod if not he might as well be on test e or cyp. idiot!

  16. #16
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    edman2.....Don't waste your energy.It's not worth the hassle or time.Just move on bro.


    ~Pinnacle~

  17. #17
    BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    26
    Guys if you want to go juiced like hell than you go eod or why not ed but if you want to run a normal cycle like 250-1000 weekly youdont have to inject so freaquently cause every next rises the test in bloodstream after the privous up to the 3rd week. if you want pain in the ass you should go for test susension r prop, but for sustanon shot between3-10 day.

  18. #18
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    have you ever heard of side effects from unstable test levels? sorry pinn i had to throw this one in but im done now.

  19. #19
    BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    26
    Ofcource i have pinn, but the guy is asking for a begginer cycle not for profesional competion preparation.

  20. #20
    FINAMAN's Avatar
    FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155
    is their an ideal time time to take your juice.i am starting my first cycle of sust.for 12 weeks.i will be taking 250mg on a mon. and a thurs. when is it best to take,morning ,noon or night ?

    He has mentioned that hes taking 250mg on monday and thursday. He just wants to knoe what time periode through out the day is best to take his shot. He didnt ask how long should the time periode's be for the injections. Especiall y not 3-10 days lol it doesnt matter if hes not a professional your talkin from no knowledge or experience arent you?

  21. #21
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,306
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155
    sorry,what does eod mean.end of day?
    never heard that 1, make sure when you do decide to try to take it same time of the day every injection day, you want to keep you blood levels as stable as poss. to keep the sides down.

  22. #22
    FINAMAN's Avatar
    FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    never heard that 1, make sure when you do decide to try to take it same time of the day every injection day, you want to keep you blood levels as stable as poss. to keep the sides down.
    Every Other Day

  23. #23
    Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO ZOBA
    Ofcource i have pinn, but the guy is asking for a begginer cycle not for profesional competion preparation.
    If thats the case then hes asking for a pimply back and mood swings

  24. #24
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    IMO if your gonna run the sust run it right at EOD(ED would be ideal) to take advantage of the short acting prop ester. I really don't care if there is only 30mgs of prop ester in your sust if you don't run it correct.....your wasting it.....and over 12wks that 720mg that you didn't take advantage of.

    If your gonna shoot the sust only 2Xs/wk.....your better off just to go with cyp or enth.
    Excellent post
    Listen to this man right here!

  25. #25
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    Do not listen to BOBO ZOBA

    He seems to give advice on subjects of which he has no knowledge of

  26. #26
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Do not listen to BOBO ZOBA

    He seems to give advice on subjects of which he has no knowledge of
    u better watch out he might start talkin about ur mom!

  27. #27
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    The best time to take your gear is...when you're awake.

    Shooting while asleep sucks!

  28. #28
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    u better watch out he might start talkin about ur mom!
    Probably will do
    Like i said, talks about subjects which he has no knowledge of

  29. #29
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    The best time to take your gear is...when you're awake.

    Shooting while asleep sucks!
    Nothing worse than injecting your forehead whilst sleepwalking

  30. #30
    FINAMAN's Avatar
    FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    u better watch out he might start talkin about ur mom!
    lol he might tell you to take a shot of ur sust once a month

  31. #31
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    He might tell my mum to inject sus once a month!

  32. #32
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO ZOBA
    Guys if you want to go juiced like hell than you go eod or why not ed but if you want to run a normal cycle like 250-1000 weekly youdont have to inject so freaquently cause every next rises the test in bloodstream after the privous up to the 3rd week. if you want pain in the ass you should go for test susension r prop, but for sustanon shot between3-10 day.
    This is not a very good response. Neither were your previous ones.
    Everyone knows sust was made for HRT and can be shot once a month. BUt where practicality ends and bodybuilding begins is another story.
    Peole have made great gains shooting it once a week @250 and at twice a week @500. Waiting up to 10 days, no way, at least every6-7 days.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Excellent post
    Listen to this man right here!

  34. #34
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO ZOBA
    Guys if you want to go juiced like hell than you go eod or why not ed but if you want to run a normal cycle like 250-1000 weekly youdont have to inject so freaquently cause every next rises the test in bloodstream after the privous up to the 3rd week. if you want pain in the ass you should go for test susension r prop, but for sustanon shot between3-10 day.
    Um...

  35. #35
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Sorry couldn't resist

    Back on topic... There's no 'best time of day' to shoot your gear.

    You're going to experience HPTA suppression regardless of whether you hit in the morning, evening or nighttime.

    Hit your gear when you feel most comfortable.

    For me it's in the evening after a shower.

    ~Nark

  36. #36
    BlueHen's Avatar
    BlueHen is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Sorry couldn't resist

    Back on topic... There's no 'best time of day' to shoot your gear.

    You're going to experience HPTA suppression regardless of whether you hit in the morning, evening or nighttime.

    Hit your gear when you feel most comfortable.

    For me it's in the evening after a shower.

    ~Nark
    I think the taking it after a shower is a great point.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •