JDogg is offline Junior Member

And once again a cycle critique

I had a very successful cycle this year, 10 Weeks 500mg Test E with 2 weeks jumpstart with Prop at the beginning and 2 weeks cutting with Prop + Clen at the end(also to reduce time till PCT). Well starting Jan 1st I wanna do my 2nd cycle, and this one is gonna be serious. Here it is:

Wk 1-12 Test E 600mg/wk

Wk 1-4 OTbol 50mg ED

Wk 4-12 Tren E 300mg/wk

Wk 12-16 Prop 125mg EOD

Wk 12-16 Winny 50mg ED

Possibly HCG in week 8 or 9, I heard Tren makes your balls shrink like crazy, but definately HCG in Week 15 to prepare for PCT. Then Clomid, Nolva and Zinc as always.

So what do you guys think? thanks in advance

up...

Why no replies?

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Are you serious for a second cycle???? I would personally go with another Test Cycle, similar to your first one, Test E or C again and throw in Prop again like you did the first time for a jumpstart if you would like.

Why get your body use to taking all that when it can still grow at these beginning stages on much less gear.....provided your diet is in order of course!

At anyrate, best of luck to you!

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I would have to agree with cannibal. I would stick to something lighter for a second cycle and if you are going to use tren , try tren a to start because the sides will pop up quicker and you will be able to determine whether or not you can handle them because for some people they can get pretty intense. I would stick with some kind of test, like test E or C, hold off on the tren E and i don't like orals so much, so I would told off on the tbol. If you went with test E, running prop at beginning and end is fine. This being your second cycle, you will still see awesome gains from a test only cycle. Good luck with whatever you decide to do buddy.

Thread Information