TooTuff is offline New Member
    Ome out of the Big MD, but go to school at UVa

is coming off that bad?

Hey I was jsut reading the post about coming off...and I have done a cycle yet but as I was reading I was getting the impression that once you get off you lose most of what your gained in strength and weight. Now am I just WAY off or is this correct?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    WAY off. You don't nearly lose all your strength. For instance, I put 100lbs. onto my squat in 7 weeks. I'm one week into clomid therapy, and this week I struggled to match the reps I did while on AS with that extra 100lbs., but the extra weight is still there. You just lose a few reps. The only exercise I've noticed that my strength decreased quite a bit was I lost 3 reps on db curls. That pissed me off. Hoping to get it next week. It's just frustrating is all but you gotta remember that you're strogner and bigger than when you started still.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Nathan
    It's just frustrating is all but you gotta remember that you're strogner and bigger than when you started still.
    Exactly.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    4 steps forward and 1 step back.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I think going off suck but you have to do it! Unless you want to just stay on forever which you can as long as you just drop test dosage low every once in a while! this is not a good idea though and I don't think it is right for most people!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think that arthur said it best. it's like 4 steps forward and only one step back. obviously you want to keep it all. it's human nature. some of it you have to give back. how much you keep depends on how smart you are with your post cycle therapy

Thread Information