bigcity is offline Junior Member

Running Hcg(Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)

Well I got some HCG , Look at photo to see the product. I think that each one of these is 5000iu. I want to run the 500iu every weekend methood on my next cycle which will look like this

Weeks 1-12 Test Enathate 750mg
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 300mg
    Weeks 1-12 Nolva at 10mg a day
    Weeks 13-15 Test Prop 350mg a week
    Weeks 16-18 Regular clomid therapy
    Weeks 16-18 Nolvadex at 20mg a day

Once mixed and I know I should put in the fride, But how to I keep them, I mean I dont want to keep an open amp

How do you open an amp? Only used vials before

How long will HCG stay for? I mean if I do 500iu every weekend it would take me 5 weeks to use it all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Running Hcg(Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)-hcg-004.jpg  

IMO your best option would be to buy a 10ml empty sterile vial. Reconstitute your HCG in one of the amps then withdraw your HCG and inject it into your sterile vial. Dilute as needed.

So how long would it stay in this

1 amp of HCG would last you 10 injections at 500iu per injection....so 1amp would last you five weekends. IMO I wouldn't reconstitute more then 1 amp at a time.
    Last edited by 01dragonslayer; 09-01-2005 at 09:01 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    1 amp of HCG would last you 10 injections at 500iu per injection....so 1amp would last you five weekends. IMO I would reconstitute more then 1 amp at a time.
    I wouldn't it can only be good for 28 days, so go one at a time

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcity
    Well I got some HCG , Look at photo to see the product. I think that each one of these is 5000iu. I want to run the 500iu every weekend methood on my next cycle which will look like this

Weeks 1-12 Test Enathate 750mg
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 300mg
    Weeks 1-12 Nolva at 10mg a day
    Weeks 13-15 Test Prop 350mg a week
    Weeks 16-18 Regular clomid therapy
    Weeks 16-18 Nolvadex at 20mg a day

Once mixed and I know I should put in the fride, But how to I keep them, I mean I dont want to keep an open amp

How do you open an amp? Only used vials before

How long will HCG stay for? I mean if I do 500iu every weekend it would take me 5 weeks to use it all
    PCT, should be run until you get your sex drive back (damn, I feel like I'm always repeating myself), then stop PCT.

HCG has an active-life of about 64 hours, so injecting on weekends isn't the best idea, we did do that, when this new way of using it came about. Now we go every 3-5 days, 250-500iu, depending on how it works for you. I'm on trenbolone enanthate /CYP/EQ e3d, so I'm using 500iu e3d, that's what works for me, you need to find what works for you.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB

Roid Rage is offline Member
    He asked how do you open those amps... i'm curious as well even though i do not have any...

RR

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    PCT, should be run until you get your sex drive back (damn, I feel like I'm always repeating myself), then stop PCT.

HCG has an active-life of about 64 hours, so injecting on weekends isn't the best idea, we did do that, when this new way of using it came about. Now we go every 3-5 days, 250-500iu, depending on how it works for you. I'm on trenbolone enanthate /CYP/EQ e3d, so I'm using 500iu e3d, that's what works for me, you need to find what works for you.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    I know To use PCT till my sex drive comes back, But It usually is about 2 weeks and I run PCT for 3 weeks to be safe

I also Would like to know how to open these amps?

Also Once I put the one bottle of reconsituded HCG in a pre sealed vial how to I know how much to try into an insulin syringe to get 500iu?

Also Does anyone think that at my cylce its not really a needed thing

bump

bump

511220 is offline Associate Member
    IMO the best served HCG usage in your case would be, week 13-15 500iu EOD. And as Johnny said, PCT til the plumbing is back.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I wouldn't it can only be good for 28 days, so go one at a time

JohnnyB
    That was a type-o.....its fixed.

I know To use PCT till my sex drive comes back, But It usually is about 2 weeks and I run PCT for 3 weeks to be safe

I also Would like to know how to open these amps?

Also Once I put the one bottle of reconsituded HCG in a pre sealed vial how to I know how much to try into an insulin syringe to get 500iu?
    anyone no this?

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    to open the amp use an amp opener, buy it at the pharmacy or on ebay.

Once I put the one bottle of reconsituded HCG in a pre sealed vial how to I know how much to try into an insulin syringe to get 500iu?

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    to open the amp use an amp opener, buy it at the pharmacy or on ebay.

lol.......no just score around the edge with a sharp knife or a file a few times put a pen cap on the top bit and bend the top off, can do it with your fingers butglass can cut sometimes

AVAGO is offline Member
    Once I put the one bottle of reconsituded HCG in a pre sealed vial how to I know how much to try into an insulin syringe to get 500iu?

the slin syringe is marked in 10 units called i.u's. 5000i.u's of HCG divided by 10 = 500i.u's..... so the first mark on your slin pin or 1 i.u will give you 500i.u

ward065 is offline Member
    its really easy to open an amp. just pull off the glass on the top, it comes right off with the pregnyl amps. Some other amps are not as easy to open and you may need an opener but its fine with the pregnyl ones to do with with your hands. if you do it carefully you shouldnt cut yourself or anything

big_C is offline Member
    use the same HCG all year round...does wonders for me. Use an amp opener, walgreens has em, or order when you order your pins. Tap the amp with powder hard to break it up, it'll be clumped. Dilute with the solution and put in sterile vial, I do 2 at a time and keep in fridge. HCG when diluted don't respond well to heat. The powder and solution seperate are fine.

john30 is offline Junior Member
    after I mix solution I draw it up in 100 i.u. pin and leave it in the fridge as is.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    lol.......no just score around the edge with a sharp knife or a file a few times put a pen cap on the top bit and bend the top off, can do it with your fingers butglass can cut sometimes
    I bought one, cost me $3.00, well worth it, you dont cut yourself, little glass bits dont fall in the vial, you dont accidentially break the vial and it takes 2 secs to open. Well worth it if you have lots of amps.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    I bought one, cost me $3.00, well worth it, you dont cut yourself, little glass bits dont fall in the vial, you dont accidentially break the vial and it takes 2 secs to open. Well worth it if you have lots of amps.
    Wouldn't matter if glass bits got in there cuz there is no way they could get up the needle. It's happenned to me before.

Thread Information