Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Thoughts on T3... effectiveness

Okay, so I'm a typical guy with the only fat that's noticeable on me being in front of my lower abs. I'm taking clen , but it's only mildly affective for me at best. I could clean up my diet, but I'm losing weight, just not from there. Anyway, I'm thinking of using T3 ... but what kind of gains can T3 cause in a month? A couple of %? What would anyone here think of me using Clen, Var, and T3 for about 4 weeks...?

Thanks

If its just abdominal fat IMO your best option is clen , cardio, and a clean diet. If your worried about loosing weight then I wouldn't consider T3. T3 can be catabolic....meaning it can burn muscle mass as fuel. Clen is an anti-catabolic and IMO is a better option with a disciplined cardio routine. Keeping your protein intake high will help you from loosing weight.

There are a few excellant threads about T3 in the 'Educational' forum.

Thanks ... read the majority of what I found on here. The thing is, I was in the Marines. That was 12 weeks of SERIOUSLY high calorie burning. I still didn't have my lower abs showing. I have never lost the fat on my lower abs in my whole life. I'm 31. I have had some HIGH calorie burning phases... I'm just thinking that I need some help. I'm okay with losing weight, so long as it's fat. lol. Obviously.

Possibly a low dose of T3 would be beneficial....not enough to be catabolic and just enough to increase protein synthesis. Wheres Mallet when you need him???

This may help a little.......T3 Experts

who's mallet? That sounds good to me. What is the natural amount to be made per day? How much over that amount is a small dosage? And if you're doing it with Var (which is supposed to help you get leaner...) and help retain muscle, isn't that going to make it to where a normal dose could be used, instead of light one? And what kind of body changes could a guy who's about 12% BF expect in a month...?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    who's mallet? That sounds good to me. What is the natural amount to be made per day? How much over that amount is a small dosage? And if you're doing it with Var (which is supposed to help you get leaner...) and help retain muscle, isn't that going to make it to where a normal dose could be used, instead of light one? And what kind of body changes could a guy who's about 12% BF expect in a month...?
    This is why you need Mallet.....he's a T3 expert.

Yeah, I just read that thread. Body temp ... interesting. :-)

Anyone here able to measure the change in BF by making NO changes except adding T3?

Bump

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    This is why you need Mallet.....he's a T3 expert.
    He no longer posts here.

Yeah, I just read that thread. Body temp ... interesting. :-)

Anyone here able to measure the change in BF by making NO changes except adding T3?
    I've never measured my exact bf% losses, but I have observed the results from t3 by itself at low dosages. I'd just run a low dose, dependant on your BBT. Always remember to monitor it.... ~35mcg/day works well for me. I'm on that and var at 60mg/day right now.

Blown, what kind of efficacy can you put in to words?

Blown, what kind of efficacy can you put in to words?
    It really depends on the person, and their diet and cardio routine.. if that's in check, expect some great results. Works well for me... I'll put it this way: I'll never run clen , or DNP ........... but T3 will always be a staple for my cutters.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I love t3.. works great..

if you are not on test or var.. you will lose lots of muscle.. so beware
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Var and T3 should be pretty solid for leaning tho, yeah? I mean, if my weight wasn't changing before I added those two things, and I make no other changes except adding them... would you expect to get much leaner? What kind of T3 dosing do you like?

Who are you asking? Spy? Myself?

I'm on 60mg Var and 35mcg T3. Already noticing strength from the var, and am on the verge of leaning out more LOL (diet has sucked last few days because of a number of things, new job, etc...., but is back on track like usual now lol)...

Thread Information