ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Just started school and was wondering something..

Hey bros. I'm feeling out school right now that I just started and was thinking about starting my first cycle around now too.
    I just wanted to do a test-e 500mg,D-bol-35mg,nolv,pct,etc.......

I have to sit 4 hrs for digital arts in front of a computer and was wondering if when the test kicks in if I will have trouble focusing, understanding or if it might be a draw back to learning in any way.

Learning this is far more important than roids, but I just wanted to know if theres any negative side effects to memory,learning,focus,etc? Thanks

Unoid is offline Member
    test and eq was my first cycle. Not only did I get my first 4.0 in college but I also took EMT training (8hours of class per week with 8 hours hw /week) and I did top of my class in that as well.

I'd say gear helped me focus and succeed not to mention more confidence.

Take it for what you will.

btw I think you're lying about being born in 78. Unless you waited 6 years to start college? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    test and eq was my first cycle. Not only did I get my first 4.0 in college but I also took EMT training (8hours of class per week with 8 hours hw /week) and I did top of my class in that as well.

I'd say gear helped me focus and succeed not to mention more confidence.

Take it for what you will.

btw I think you're lying about being born in 78. Unless you waited 6 years to start college? lol
    Actually I graduated high school in 96, so almost 10 years now. Thanks for your advice! I was also hoping that would be the outcome!

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Well there have been some studies that indicate that testosterone increases mental capacity. . .I only read one about it, but I was on cycle last semester and I did the best I have done so far in college, so I think you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    Well there have been some studies that indicate that testosterone increases mental capacity. . .I only read one about it, but I was on cycle last semester and I did the best I have done so far in college, so I think you should be fine.
    Maybe a competitive nature mixed with the high confidence allows you to strive to be the best in your class.

I was just curious about raw physical science on the brain.

Thread Information