tempbrit is offline Member

When to Start Tren?

Was wondering if I should wait a week or two to start running the Tren . I am going to be Running:

Weeks 1-12 Test C 700mgs pw
    Weeks 1-10 Tren A 75mgs ED
    or
    Weeks 2-11 Tren A 75 mgs ED

Any thoughts? I will also be adding far in week 7 up to PCT.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Was wondering if I should wait a week or two to start running the Tren . I am going to be Running:

Weeks 1-12 Test C 700mgs pw
    Weeks 1-10 Tren A 75mgs ED
    or
    Weeks 2-11 Tren A 75 mgs ED

Any thoughts? I will also be adding far in week 7 up to PCT.
    Why not run the Fina til week 12?You have to wait 18 days til the Cyp clears for PCT anyway.

~Pinnacle~

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    bump

I wanted to have an extra week with pure testosterone . I am 38 years old and a bit worried about recovery. I figure a week plus the 18 days will help with recovery.

However, again, I ask the question, should I wait a week or so to start injecting the Tren to get the Test in my system first. I am probably going to frontload the first week to jumpstart the cycle. I hate injecting and waiting forever for Long Esters to kick in.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I wanted to have an extra week with pure testosterone . I am 38 years old and a bit worried about recovery. I figure a week plus the 18 days will help with recovery.

However, again, I ask the question, should I wait a week or so to start injecting the Tren to get the Test in my system first. I am probably going to frontload the first week to jumpstart the cycle. I hate injecting and waiting forever for Long Esters to kick in.

Good idea on getting the tren out of your system early. Those 19-Nors can really wreak havoc on the HPTA.

Anyways, I would strat the tren when you start the test. I understand that you want both compounds to kick in around the same time, but I doubt starting the tren in week one will cause any problems. Quite the opposite, you'll be getting one more week out of tren, which is a very good thing.

Thanks for the response. That is what my research indicated.

Do you think cutting the Tren after week 11 and having only one week on Test Cyp plus the 18 days is enough to ease recovery or should I do two weeks of Test Cyp only at the end.

Thanks for the response. That is what my research indicated.

Do you think cutting the Tren after week 11 and having only one week on Test Cyp plus the 18 days is enough to ease recovery or should I do two weeks of Test Cyp only at the end.

This is what I always do:

end tren one week prior to ending my long-estered test. I also run prop at 100mg eod extending one week beyond the day that the long-estered test should be leaving my body.

That way, I not only get the tren out way early, but I also get out the long-esterfied version of testosterone so there is no lingering testosterone, however insignificant, to hamper my recovery. I like knowing that when I start using my PCT drugs that there is absolutely no exogenous hormone in my system. By bridging with propionate , and starting PCT 2 days after it's last injection, I can be assured that I am clean.

Wow, thanks for that information.

When do you actually start the Test Prop? Right after the long-estered test? Or only after the 18 day wait period(assuming Test C) to start PCT.

Now I just have to find some Test Prop. I can't find any in Brazil (from a legit pharmacy that is).

Wow, thanks for that information.

When do you actually start the Test Prop? Right after the long-estered test? Or only after the 18 day wait period(assuming Test C) to start PCT.

Now I just have to find some Test Prop. I can't find any in Brazil (from a legit pharmacy that is).

I start it about a week after my last shot of test e. I f you absolutely can't find test prop, I've also used dbol as a bridge and find that it does the job. The idea is just to find a short estered compound that you can run for a few weeks and can start PCT within a few days of quiting it.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    This is what I always do:

end tren one week prior to ending my long-estered test. I also run prop at 100mg eod extending one week beyond the day that the long-estered test should be leaving my body.

That way, I not only get the tren out way early, but I also get out the long-esterfied version of testosterone so there is no lingering testosterone, however insignificant, to hamper my recovery. I like knowing that when I start using my PCT drugs that there is absolutely no exogenous hormone in my system. By bridging with propionate, and starting PCT 2 days after it's last injection, I can be assured that I am clean.
    Thats some brilliant information, thank you for that inheritmylife.

Thread Information