leansauce is offline Associate Member

Question b 12 and prop mixture question

i just gave myself my first shot of a water based b12 and oil based prop mixture, only thing is that the syringe was filled wit lil bubbly things not sure if it was air or some sort of weird mixing trait, is this normal?

...could just have been a slight reaction when the two were mixed. Just make sure all your air is expelled from the syringe.

also, do u think i can get away with a 1inch pin for glute shots if i have 9% bf and a tone ass? lol i cant believe i just said that...

thanks slayer thats what i figured it was, a little reaction because it didnt look like air bubbles at all but it was just kinda strange since im not used to seein lil bubbly thingamajigs in the syringe just plain old liquid, prolly just cus ive never mixed water and oil...

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    also, do u think i can get away with a 1inch pin for glute shots if i have 9% bf and a tone ass? lol i cant believe i just said that...
    IMO I would stick with 1.5"ers for your glutes and 1"ers for spot injections.

i kno 1.5 is ideal but i got a shit load of 1 inchers and im gonna be doin ed injections so it would be nice to add glutes to the rotation, ive heard of people gettin away with it before juss wonderin if anyone has had a bad experience from it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    sterile oil works bettre to cut prop

why do u think oil works better? whats your reasoning behind this statement, ive heard that you want to inject the least amount of oil substance as possible.. is this false? would the cottonseed oil from ar-r already be sterile? or do u have to perform some kind of filtering on it? thanks for info

Thread Information