CLR403 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Anavar after Winny ???

[SIZE=6][SIZE=4]Whats up guys, I am 26, 5'9 about 190, I am finishin up a cyclye of winstrol which I did alone with nothing else. I got stronger, a little cut, but dont feel as hard as people explained I would. I have to be honest my diet wasn't what it should be, but I also have a torn labrum in my shoulder, which also hindered my training. My question to you guys is this. I hear that Anavar is really really good. I still have about 3 weeks to go with the winny, would u recommend starting anavar next week, or doin it at all....or should I wait a few months and then do it. I do not want to do it with anything else...is that possible....I would really appreciate any advice.....thanx

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you doing winny without test? why are you using winny if your shoulder is messed up? Winny is quite rough on the joints and can probably be making your shoulder worse

Yea I know its rough on ur joints ....but there was no turning back..I already bought the stuff before my shoulder injury...to be honest..I think I tore it when I did a cycle of finaplex...(which sucked) ..I did that cycle back around dec. I didn't want to be too obvious taking any test....I already have some size..so I though winny would be perfect..at least that is the advice I got......do u recommend doin anavar now ?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dang.. you running 2 threads on this??

oh well.. see other thread..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yea...my bad..but noone was answering the first one..then there were a ton more posted..I figured noone would get to it..I really want to start this anavar .....think I can start it now while finishin up the winny ??

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    no dont run the var. Two 17aa steroids at the same time will stress your liver and throw your cholesterol values way out of whack. Go get your cholesterol checked and your HDL will be quite low from the winny already. You'll get much better results w/ var if you take it w/ some test prop

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you will be wasting both and screwing your liver up with two orals at once. Have you heard of test? You need to use that as your base for every cycle. Test Prop you can do ED or EOD, is fast acting, no water retention. You are not doing things the right way, how many cycles you going do before you keep test in every one?

Thread Information