Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    puttinonpoinds is offline Junior Member

oasis experience

I have read a few threads on here and saw some mention of oasis. I saw some questions about them but noone who has actually used oasis has wrote back and said how it went or what kind of price range you would be looking at to go that route for a legal source. Anyone here ever used them?

graeme87 is offline Member
    I havn't used them but i did get them to send me a price list, it was not pretty, we are talkign about 10 times wat u would pay from an illegal source. stay underground. There prices are just way too high.

thats what i figured, just wanted to verify, thanks man

bump

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    I havn't used them but i did get them to send me a price list, it was not pretty, we are talkign about 10 times wat u would pay from an illegal source. stay underground. There prices are just way too high.
    could you elaborate a little bit please? i am confused what you are saying. Most UGs/ domestic suppliers make quite a large chunk of change on your order. Are you saying that if i pay $60 for a 10mL vial of TE that i'll be paying $600 for that on Oasis? Why would they charge that much more? would insurers cover it though if you were over a certain age?

if you aren't supposed to talk about prices on the board could you pm me some of their prices? i am just curious now.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    could you elaborate a little bit please? i am confused what you are saying. Most UGs/ domestic suppliers make quite a large chunk of change on your order. Are you saying that if i pay $60 for a 10mL vial of TE that i'll be paying $600 for that on Oasis? Why would they charge that much more? would insurers cover it though if you were over a certain age?

if you aren't supposed to talk about prices on the board could you pm me some of their prices? i am just curious now.
    10 times more is not a true statement, well at least not on test e, pm me if you need more info. Everything has its place of cost,worth and security.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I'm ibnterested as well. Since it's legal I don't see why you couldn't post prices for Oasis.

Quote Originally Posted by elcapitan
    I'm ibnterested as well. Since it's legal I don't see why you couldn't post prices for Oasis.
    Not sure if your suppose to or not. Ask a mod, if they approve then not a problem. I would rather ask than be in the dog house Respect

you also have to consider the blood test cost

bumpity bump

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    The price for test-e would be closer to 2X the street price you mentioned. The bloodwork was $175.00.

only problem is you cant get blood work done until after your first cycle so your test levels will be low enough, but you cant do your first cycle if you cant get any gear.

Here is a thought all the expense of getting it from oasis vs paying to get your ass out of jail and a laywer. Hmmmmmmmmm let me think which is cheaper

kamelion is offline New Member
    Oasis is a very legit company, which offers quality medicines and speedy service. Yes you must supply a current blood test and physical, but you get a perscription and a piece of mind knowing the stuff is real. The prices are reasonable, some items very pricey, but you can't beat a legit perscription.

demons is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kamelion
    Oasis is a very legit company, which offers quality medicines and speedy service. Yes you must supply a current blood test and physical, but you get a perscription and a piece of mind knowing the stuff is real. The prices are reasonable, some items very pricey, but you can't beat a legit perscription.
    I have used them also and agree. Some hormones are more expensive than others such as the hgh. It amazes me when I place that order and it comes express the very next day with a script attached to everything!

Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member
    test was from $100-150
    deca was $200-250

Expensive but not outrageous, plus you have peace of mind, which can be very important for many guys with families and careers..

That is the only prices I got when I did a phone consultation

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    What are the dose ranges for the test and deca ?How does it compare to UGLs as far as quality?Not that I have access to those anymore.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    little help here

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Gear Head
    What are the dose ranges for the test and deca?How does it compare to UGLs as far as quality?Not that I have access to those anymore.
    If they are like any other HRT clinic then they have a variety of "ranges" from 200mg/ml(10 ml vial) to 250mg/ml (10ml vial) and so forth. As for quality: It is PHARMACEUTICAL grade...doesn't get any better.

Positive is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently on my 3rd week of pct. Do you think my blood work would be low enough?

Thanks

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    test e is 200 mg / ml from Oasis - about 125.00 or so. Did my blood work and my test levels were 745 - got a prescription no problem. Very professional and LEGAL. I can't afford to be busted......

speak is offline Associate Member
    Where I live, QV is over $100, and the last Qv I got I am 99% sure was WAY underdosed or just plain bunk. I'll try Oasis next time.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You can't put a price on freedom. If you have the $ then go for it...

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    test e is 200 mg / ml from Oasis - about 125.00 or so. Did my blood work and my test levels were 745 - got a prescription no problem. Very professional and LEGAL. I can't afford to be busted......

Hey CapnZ your test levels were 745 and still got it. I was worried at 385 LOL. Like everyone stated not the cheapest but legal

do they have products like Dbol ?

demons is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puttinonpoinds
    do they have products like Dbol?
    check out their web page....everything is listed

marshmellow is offline Junior Member
    i have ordered test cyp on 2 occasions and found them to be the same price as ug. i also know it is pharm grade and it was here with a script the next day!!!! if you have ins. just tell your dr you want all bloodwork done including your test levels....it cost me 2.00 co-pay!

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    My UG shit was higher dosed and overfilled at $25 a vial of 300mg/ml compared to the HRT place that charged $120 for 200mg/ml. Stay UG and youll grow like Superman!

Jakspro is offline Member
    My question is that on the site it states that you have to be 30... well, not really quite that old, and i rather not ask them that question over the phone... anyone have experiance with them under 30....

bump

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I use oasis, and paid 100 for Test cyp. and inquired about deca and he said it was around 150. The prices are a bit high, but it is legal, I don't have the worries of the DEA pounding down my door. As far as the cost of the blood test, I had my Doc do it for me, so the insurance paid for it. My insurance also paid for the cyp and the arimidex . I also know the quality is good too. (I hope)

itsdarock is offline Junior Member
    I am currentley on the Oasis HRT. Check out my thread on my cylcle. It's pretty impressive. I spent about$2500. But it's all worth. Peace of mind, not underdosed, supurb products(usa pharmacies), overnight shipping, awesome CS. Yeah it's pricey, but soo the hell what! I still live home and my dad found my Somatropin kit and said why do I have it! And he's a doctor so I couldn't lie about what it was and I told him the truth. I said it was prescribed to aide my shoulder because I had 2 surgeries on it and he backed down after that.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    My question is that on the site it states that you have to be 30... well, not really quite that old, and i rather not ask them that question over the phone... anyone have experiance with them under 30....
    they told me i think the cut off age is 25, but that might only be for HGH?

do they have products like Dbol?
    they only carry FDA approved meds. So what anyway I personnly think dbol sucks. You tell them exactly what kind of results you want and they will personnally cayter a program for you. I love them

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=191349 this is the thread i was talking about my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You can't put a price on freedom. If you have the $ then go for it...
    couldn't have said it better bro!

Is there any other way to get your test levels down besides doing a cycle. I am studying to do my first cycle, so therefor I couldnt get bloodwork done because my levels will be to high.

pike1237 is offline Junior Member

please pm me

could someone please pm me thr oasis web site and instructions

Jakspro is offline Member
    Is there any other way to get your test levels down besides doing a cycle. I am studying to do my first cycle, so therefor I couldnt get bloodwork done because my levels will be to high.

Bump... kinda wondering myself... someone said they got a script with levels in the 700's.... ehh, i'm gonna get mine checked but i'm pretty young and probably gonna break 4 digits... maybe i should just wait...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information