SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Aspirating techniques

I have a very bad habit, as I listed on a previous thread, on not aspirating. I used to do it all the time but hardly ever drew blood when injecting in my Glute. So recently I've neglected to do so.

Basically, what is the best step by step way to Aspirate ? If you do pull back and there is blood, do you pull the entire amount out and put in somewhere else??? Or do you push that amount in and reposition your pin and go for it again?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I have a very bad habit, as I listed on a previous thread, on not aspirating. I used to do it all the time but hardly ever drew blood when injecting in my Glute. So recently I've neglected to do so.

Basically, what is the best step by step way to Aspirate? If you do pull back and there is blood, do you pull the entire amount out and put in somewhere else??? Or do you push that amount in and reposition your pin and go for it again?
    I've been doing this so long,I don't aspirate either.I do look at the base of the syringe that meets the pin to see if blood shows up.
    Honestly,I never hit a vien in over 12 cycles.And alot of those cycles were ED shots.
    To answer your question.Just pull back ever so slightly.If you see a trickle of blood,pull out,replace pin,and go elsewhere.Some ppl let the syringe load up with blood.That makes it even more difficult for the next shot.Now you have to look closely for air bubbles.
    This isn't rocket science type technology.Common sense is all that's needed.And I know you have more than your fare share of that.

~pinnacle~

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if u aspirate blood pull the pin out and reinject in a new spot. and believe me if u inject into a vein just once u will never again make the mistake of not aspirating again.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Pull out, shoot the blood out until AS comes out of needle and hit a new spot. Just when you get the needle in, give it a quick pull with fingers, if your in a vein the blood will come in very easy.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    if u inject into a vein just once u will never again make the mistake of not aspirating again.
    I bet...I've had the Fina hack countless times from knicking a vein.That's always a treat.

~Pinnacle~

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I bet...I've had the Fina hack countless times from knicking a vein.That's always a treat.

~Pinnacle~
    same here that fina cough sucks, but i also got it once from straight test.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I've been doing this so long,I don't aspirate either.I do look at the base of the syringe that meets the pin to see if blood shows up.
    Honestly,I never hit a vien in over 12 cycles.And alot of those cycles were ED shots.

~pinnacle~

We're in the same boat b/c I'm running ED shots now and when I throw in the Fina in about 6 weeks I will also be doing ED shots again. Just want to play it safe. Thanks a lot!!!!

Thread Information