litter is offline New Member

2 weeks to first contest! Look Smooth

I have my first contest in 2 weeks, I fell that I look to smooth. I am not seeing as much strations as I thought I would. Around 5% body fat @140 lbs 5'5" tall. Diet is 60% protein, 30% carbs, 10% fat. At least 1.5 gal. of water a day. Start clen Mon. and already taking hydroxycut, plus 50 mgs. of winny a day. Plan on taking lasix 40mcgs before the show, what about pottasium increase during the next 2 weeks. Is there anything else I need to take. Need help.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should ask this on the competitive Q&A part of this board.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    take in low sodium and use coffee or tea as a diurhetic..im sure you know this already, just making sure. would sitting in a sauna help?

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    sorry one last thing...when my source saw me during my cycle...he said i looked smooth so his advise was to completely cut out milk and foods made up primarily of milk... and again to drink a diurhetic.

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    put two fingers against the bottom of a cup and fill it with apple cider vinigar. only fill it to your finger. do that every night. also, where a rubber suit, i found that helped me a lot for my shows.

pump

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Go on the Competitors Forum and read all the post on last weeks prep...Lasix is not the best choice for diuretic, it's very strong and unfortunatly sucks out to much water from all the tissue not just underneath the skin...usually making you look flat, go check the forum out, you'll find everything you need to know...XXL

litter is offline New Member
    thanks for the info, I already don't drink any milk or take in any dairy. What about the clenbutral? planned on takeing just 3 a day. I tested my water intake 2 weeks ago, weighed on thur. at 5pm then cut my water in half weighed again on fri. at 5 pm lost 3 lbs. And also what about the winny tabs. 50mgs ea.?

Thread Information