bignbald02 is offline Junior Member

having an order sent to an apt

Hey bros, im thinking of having an order sent to an apartment address. Should i be concerned if the package is too big to fit in my mailbox, cause im worried i will have to go to the post office to pick-up? Our mail boxes here are kinda small; would they leave it on the door step maybe? I no it sounds funny bros just lookin for some helpfull advise...... thx

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    they will either leave it at the office with a note for you to pick it up....or if you have one of those apartments that have bins in the backside of the mailbox station...where they leave you a certain key in your mailbox if you have a package and you just walk around to the backside and use the key they give you to open up the bin. the key will be stuck in the box and once you close it you can no longer take it out..only the mailman with another key can release it with a key he has...you should ask your office.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bignbald02
    Hey bros, im thinking of having an order sent to an apartment address. Should i be concerned if the package is too big to fit in my mailbox, cause im worried i will have to go to the post office to pick-up? Our mail boxes here are kinda small; would they leave it on the door step maybe? I no it sounds funny bros just lookin for some helpfull advise...... thx
    They will not leave it on your doorstep....... maybe if it was a house and they could stash it behind a bush or something..then they would..but defintely not an apt..

When you get the little pink slip... just sign it and have them redel on a day that you know someone will be there.......

cool thx bros

would a package like draw enough attention to make the postal service wanna search it maybe?

bump

IronAdam is offline Member
    Not if its packaged properly. People that get caught by USPS searching usually have a broke vial leaking which is suspicious and warrants opening the package. If its bagged and padded well you should be fine.

thx bro.

Thread Information