ChRiS 2428 is offline New Member

Arrow I need help with a Cycle I am putting together

Hey was up everyone I am from Miami, and I wanna do clen and winny tabs as a cycle, first please tell me what you think of that cycle and second of all I was hoping you can help me out with letting me the best clen thats out there now and the best whinny tabs out there right now and where I can get them I havent worked in a while I gained about 30 lbs so I am not sure what to take, thanks for you help i appreciate it

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    First of all why winny and clen Second be ready to be scamed this is your first post and youre asking for a source

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChRiS 2428
    Hey was up everyone I am from Miami, and I wanna do clen and winny tabs as a cycle, first please tell me what you think of that cycle and second of all I was hoping you can help me out with letting me the best clen thats out there now and the best whinny tabs out there right now and where I can get them I havent worked in a while I gained about 30 lbs so I am not sure what to take, thanks for you help i appreciate it
    whats bs???
    also i would like to add if you havent worked out in awhile you shouldnt touch juice for awhile..also oral only is a no no. I could go on and on but mainly dont touch gear of any kind until you get gain all you can naturally with a perfected diet.

Fabo1910 is offline New Member

Also needing somew advice

Quote Originally Posted by ChRiS 2428
    I am about to start my second cycle of Deca and Cyp. Is that a very good cycle to get on?

Thread Information