juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

3rd cycle... to many compounds?

Alright im planing my 3rd cycle here. Ive tried all these compounds before, so i know how i react to them. Is this to much? I'm looking for mass gains... i know the fina will lean me out (i get ripped with fina even on a bulker)

weeks 1-4: prop 50mg ed
    weeks 1-4: fina 50mg ed
    weeks 1-16: Test cyp 500mg a week
    weeks 1-15: eq 400mg a week
    weeks 13-17: prop 50mg ed
    weeks 13-17: fina 50mg ed

NU-ROYDER is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Alright im planing my 3rd cycle here. Ive tried all these compounds before, so i know how i react to them. Is this to much? I'm looking for mass gains... i know the fina will lean me out (i get ripped with fina even on a bulker)

weeks 1-4: prop 50mg ed
    weeks 1-4: fina 50mg ed
    weeks 1-16: Test cyp 500mg a week
    weeks 1-15: eq 400mg a week
    weeks 13-17: prop 50mg ed
    weeks 13-17: fina 50mg ed

Looks very similar to what I have run in my 3rd cycle. Except, why are you splitting up the fina? I would either do a full 8 wks either at the beggining, or at the end of that cycle. Probably would want the end to just trim out from using the cyp....but I would not run the fina longer than the tren ...
    JMO tho

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i just thought it would help kick start the cycle with strength and what not. I didnt know u could run fina for 8 weeks... i thought 6 was max. I guess 8 weeks at the end would be better to lean out

Quote Originally Posted by NU-ROYDER
    Looks very similar to what I have run in my 3rd cycle. Except, why are you splitting up the fina? I would either do a full 8 wks either at the beggining, or at the end of that cycle. Probably would want the end to just trim out from using the cyp....but I would not run the fina longer than the tren ...
    JMO tho

NU-ROYDER is offline Junior Member
    for sure...I ran mine for 10 wks at 100 mg ed....no problems for me at least. I know of others who have run it for much longer than that....you may want to keep your dose at 50 mg ed to try on the sides, then ramp it up to 75 mg if you can handle it....but 50 mg works wonders your first time. Anyways, the prop will be plenty of kick start to your cycle

Thread Information