wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

tren sides (again)

I posted a thread the other day on tren and sides. I have been sicker than a dog. If any of you read the thread i told you that my girl and i have been battling. Maybe thats what made me sick. However, my sides and stomach are in such nots its ridiculous. Hurts reallly bad. I feel sick as a dog. I have pukes for the last four mornings in a row. I also have had no appetite for four days. I am on about week 2 of 50mg ed tren. 500 mg cyp/wk. I homebrewed the tren. Is it possible that i didn't do it right and that is why i feel so sick? I know i didn't leave the pellets in the "magic solution" long enough. I just dumped them into the oil and let them dissolve there. then went through the whole filter process. Has anyone ever experienced this??? I am ready to quit tren altogether. Everyone says it is the shit. However, i can't grow when i can't eat and keep food down. Guess it could just be the flu. doesn't really feel like it though. PLEASE HELP

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If I was puking every morning I would stop the tren and continue the cyp.

what if it is just the flu though? Maybe i should just go down to a real small dose for a couple of days. I don't want to abandon it if it is really that good

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    guys dont like to admit it but that boyfriend girlfriend crap can take alot out of you. i can remember me and an ex having problems and my stomach was in knots and i couldnt eat. if i was you i would stop the whole cycle do some pct just in case and wait till all the feelings between u and ur girl get resolved and then start again when you can concentrate on working out without having to worry about ur girl.

could i have messed the tren up making it. Does it matter i didn't let the pellets dissolve. I just put them in the solution then dumped into the oil to let dissolve. Could it be unsterile? Might i have some sort of infection???? I may just run the test for about a week and see if i get better. Then try the tren in a couple of weeks.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Pull the tren all the way, the cyp is evidently something u bought not made right? Pull the tren for a week see if your symptoms go away. If they do you may have made some bad mix. One of the sides you don't read about from gear is divorce!LOL, I'm joking, but only a little, if you wife/girlfriend isn't behind you 100% they can tend to be fiestier than normal and with u being amped up it can cause serious complications. My wife has known about 2 of my cycles, both times I wound up sleeping on the couch alot, oddly enough the 8 or so I slipped by her caused no problems.

Also, if the gear was unsterile or you were infected u generally would have swelling around your inj. site(generally). Could just be your body don't like tren.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    how good is ur source where u got the cyp?

i've used the same stuff before. DOn't think it is the cyp. I have some upjohn cyp and some sydgroup syp.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    when in doubt........double the dose!!

Thread Information