Sauced is offline Banned

Very Frustrated. About To Go Back On. Advice Needed

I have been battling acne since my last cycle ended in late June. It first appeared when I was on tren and has never left. No acne on my face but very bad on my shoulders and back. Accutante for non-facial acne is too extreme, my doctor says. No antibiotics or creams have worked. I tried several of each. I heard a few guys say that their acne has vanished when they go back on cycle. I never got any acne from Prop and Eq so I'm thinking of running it and hoping for the best. Is it worth a shot? (no pun intended).

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Yes, but no. I'll explain. Personally when Im on a cycle(since hormone blood levels are pretty normal) I dont break out, but when in PCT I see very minor acne, I would say 4 pimples the most. Thats b/c the fluctuation of test in your blood levels. So you have to personally decide

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Testosterone Propionate causes the least side effects and the least bloating. For this reason, it’s often the testosterone of choice in cutting cycles. On a personal note, it’s the only form of testosterone I ever use, and it’s the only one most women will use, due to the previously mentioned factors (as well as it’s ability to clear your body quickly upon cessation in the case of side effects)

Ref: Hookers profile on prop

so yes prop would be great for lesser sides

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Testosterone Propionate causes the least side effects and the least bloating. For this reason, it’s often the testosterone of choice in cutting cycles. On a personal note, it’s the only form of testosterone I ever use, and it’s the only one most women will use, due to the previously mentioned factors (as well as it’s ability to clear your body quickly upon cessation in the case of side effects)

Ref: Hookers profile on prop

so yes prop would be great for lesser sides
    I agree, used prop once, liked it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced
    I have been battling acne since my last cycle ended in late June. It first appeared when I was on tren and has never left. No acne on my face but very bad on my shoulders and back. Accutante for non-facial acne is too extreme, my doctor says. No antibiotics or creams have worked. I tried several of each. I heard a few guys say that their acne has vanished when they go back on cycle. I never got any acne from Prop and Eq so I'm thinking of running it and hoping for the best. Is it worth a shot? (no pun intended).
    When I ran tren the firsttime I broke out very bad....... I was running 75mg ED and I think it was too much........ I just started a new cycle and am runing 250mg of Tren E so i hope it doesn't happen again.

Did you try using poroxide, or dawn dish soap? These seem to help but it took months before I was clear again.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    use hospital cleaner 2x day - on or off cycle imposible for acne to develop.

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Hit the tanning bed. It seems to help some.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    When i went on prop Ed it cleared my acne completely. I am in pct now and its back and i hope its goes away...

chest6 is offline Banned
    that pro active stuff works well on the body...im not sure if its meant for places other than the face..but it sure does work

Sauced is offline Banned
    thanks for the replys guys. I'm going to go back on and if it gets worse, oh well, I'm fuqed

Thread Information