Thread: Cycle Help!

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered

Cycle Help!

eh bros

i just took 5 shots on omnadren and gained 17 lbs but now i just got another 5 shots of Enth and a 10ml bottle of Deca but i still have 5 shots of omnadren left so with me havin 5amp of omni, 5ml enth and 10ml of deca how should i stack them?
    plz help

Jackt23 is offline Member
    seems like u should have planned a lil better but that defeats the purpose now...to late....id say keep the deca for next cycle....what were u runnin omna at...and for how many weeks? were u running the test E with it?

ya it all got ****ed i was runnin omni 500mg a week and im goign on my 3rd week now and i just got all this new shit like 5 shots of enth and 10 ml of deca and i was wondering how i would add those 2 in my cycle

Jackt23 is offline Member
    well i guess id suggest keeping the omna at 500 a week untill u run out then pick up on the test and try to run that at 400-500 depending on the dose...so i guess 2 more weeks of omna full at 500mg, then go 1cc of test with 1 omna....then go 2 cc test e till u run out...its def not the best cycle to run cuz u need atleast 10 weeks of either test or omna...but learn from your mistakes and plan better int he future...if possible id say pick up some more omna or test e if possible so u can make it to 10 if not 12 weeks

ya i was just planin on takin omnadren but then i got shit for mass cheap so ya ahah

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    you call 5 shots of omna and 5 shots of ent a cycle?
    do a pct wait a few weeks and get enough gear for a real cycle. i dont know how you gained 17lbs from omna in the first 3 weeks, cause it doesnt fully kick in until weeks 4-6. unless you shoot it ed and frontload that is.

no i got 10 amps of omna and i did 5 already which means i ogt 5 left and i just got 5ml of enth and 10ml of deca and i was just wonderin how i should take it thats all.. ya man i gianed 17 1/2 lbs itss sickkkkk

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    well you could keep taking omna 2x a week, but that will run out soon. dont think you can switch from omna to ent mid cycle, but i could be wrong.... if it was cyp to ent it would be no problem, or omna to sust even. the deca you should save for another cycle. i would stop right now and do pct and order enough gear for a "whole" cycle. your playing with fire right now, just so you know. but if you really cant wait, keep doing the omna and order more, if your lucky youll get some more before you run out.

btw, wtf are you stats......age,weight,height,etc..

Thread Information