royce83 is offline New Member

Masteron and Sustanon, or Masteron and Deca?

Hi,

I know for all you frequent users this is probably a really bad cycle, because involves only 2 medium strength steroids , and the results would probably not be worthwhile to most of you. If I take deca and masteron , I will take 250mg/week sustanon and 200mg masteron for 5-6 weeks, if i take deca and masteron i will take 250mg sustanon/week and 200mg masteron/week for 5 weeks.This is my situation:

1 1/2 months ago I finished a cycle of deca and winstrol . By the way I was 6"3 and 215 about 7-8% bodyfat post cycle. I lost about 3-4% bodyfat and gained about 10-15 pounds of mass. I was a moron and did not take any clomid, nolvadex pct. I thought no explode and tekno 3 would help keep my size and I crashed pretty hard. Lost about 10 pounds of mass maybee more and put some fat back on.

I am now ready to start my second cycle and am wondering if it would better to take masteron and sustanon or masteron and test. I would like to know the differences in results between sustanon and deca. I am looking to put muscle mass back with either deca or sustanon, and stay lean by taking the masteron. Ofcourse this time I will take clomid pct.

Please let me know what the better combination is.

Thank You Kindly,

Royce
    Last edited by royce83; 09-02-2005 at 07:15 AM.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Bump for a better answer but i would opt for masteron and sustanon over deca , are you aware that masteron and sustanon require frequent injections ie. eod a cycle i would use with your compounds would look like;
    wk 1-10 400mg sust ( split into 3 injections 0
    WK 1-10 300mg masteron ( split into 3 injections )
    20mg nolva ed
    Followed by proper pct JMO

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    You should aslo read the steriod profiles on sustanon , masteron and deca as that will give you a better understanding of the compounds you are considering and whether they are suited to your goals.

Thread Information