SoulCard is offline Associate Member

Gettin snipped while on cycle?

hey all got a kinda wierd? (if i misplaced this, sorry mods)...anyway, just started my 12 week prop cycle (150eod) and all is good...but now im thinkin it is time to get myself "fixed" and wonder if is ok to do on cycle or if i should wait until after (would rather not)...dont really wanna tell my family doc that im usin gear so would rather not ask him about this if i dont have to...any thoughts?

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    I would just go do it. it won't matter. doc will give you something to relax,it will only take a couple minutes. no need to make a big deal out of it. I would recomend it to anyone, best thing I ever did. don't let it faze your cycle. if he asks where your nuts are? just tell him it's cold in there. LOL!

im not worried bout the procedure, jus wanted to make sure it wouldn't have any impact on my cycle (didnt think it would, but thot id ask...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by JSAM
    hey all got a kinda wierd? (if i misplaced this, sorry mods)...anyway, just started my 12 week prop cycle (150eod) and all is good...but now im thinkin it is time to get myself "fixed" and wonder if is ok to do on cycle or if i should wait until after (would rather not)...dont really wanna tell my family doc that im usin gear so would rather not ask him about this if i dont have to...any thoughts?
    Wait till your off cycle. Had mine snipped on cycle and he had to dig them out of my stomach..lol. I was on cycle and it was cold in there. The worst thing is the shots. Several shots right into em. ugh.

RA
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I never pull out now....Thats incentive.

so...it mostly a findin them issue cuz of atrophy then? nothin else, hmm...i got 11 more weeks to go...dont really wanna wait that long...

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by JSAM
    so...it mostly a findin them issue cuz of atrophy then? nothin else, hmm...i got 11 more weeks to go...dont really wanna wait that long...
    Oh yea. After you will not be able to work out. I think I took a week off. Yes, if it were me on cycle, I would wait.

oops...forgot about that...a week off??? Damn, now i gotta think some more!!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Oh yea. After you will not be able to work out. I think I took a week off. Yes, if it were me on cycle, I would wait.

Yeah, I had mine done a while back. I went to work(I work hard physically) 3-days afterwards and my nuts swelled way up and hurt like hell. I had twinges of pain in my nuts for about a month afterwards. Im sure it would not have been that way if I didnt work hard for a living though. I regretted having the vasectomy then but Im very glad now.

I would either wait until after cycle or postpone your cycle and do it now.

big_C is offline Member
    if this is your first week on prop, stop the prop, it'll be out of your system in a few day's. Get sniped and take your week off. Start back up and go the 12 weeks. I never got sniped and probaly never will, my wife might get tied next year.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i just got snipped last thursday and im still in some pain/discomfort. im back to the gym but only doing shoulders,bi's, tri's. nothing where i have to exert any pressure on my lower region. im scared im going to blow a nut out of my sack. do not get this procedure done while on a cycle - there is no point to that at all. like big c said - get it done then start up again bro. roid attack - they dont shoot the needles directly into your balls....im not sure if you thing/thought that or not but thats def not the case. they inject your sack to numb it (def not a good feeling) - my doc told me "now this will feel like a bee sting" - i dont know what kind of bee he has been stung by before but it must of been the size of a teradactle. the most discomfort is when they have to pull the vans defferens up to the surface as thats what they are cutting. that part sucked. my hog litterally crawled into my sack and stayed there the whole operation. i was so damn embarassed as the nurse who was in there was hot - and she was also an old neighbor of mine which was totally not cool (nor planned of course). dont get me wrong - i didnt want to be sporting major wood during the procedure as that would of been kinda gay having that while some dude plays with your nuts...but i didnt expect to be that flacid either.

im glad i had it done - but i def didnt like the feeling afterwards. blue balls x 10 for 3-4 days straight and i still have that feeling when i move around. the stitches are itching also which blows

clipper is offline Associate Member
    I had mine done on thursday. They DID stick the needel in both my nuts. They said they had to or you woud fell to much pain. That part was not that bad though.

I have been waiting for this to get over so I can start my cycle in a week or 2. I did not want to have wast a week of the cycle for this.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i was on 750mg test e 40mg var and 300mg eq
    and 3 iu of GH..

when i had my reversal done..

should be no issues..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

already on cycle...not gonna stop for this ill wait till im done and glove up till then i guess

clipper is offline Associate Member
    Sounds ok. Not sure there , but here they make you wait 30 days to get one. You for a consultion, then 30 days later you get the big snipp, snipp.

well...me and the lady are goin for consult at end of october...so....30 days after...s/b bout right...

are u positive they put the needle in your nuts dude - i asked the doc that and he looked at me like i was nuts (no pun intended). if he did then he totally didnt tell me and i wouldnt of gotten the procedure done as thats just wrong in a horribly painful way.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    are u positive they put the needle in your nuts dude - i asked the doc that and he looked at me like i was nuts (no pun intended). if he did then he totally didnt tell me and i wouldnt of gotten the procedure done as thats just wrong in a horribly painful way.

Yes, several shots in each nut, after he dug em out of my stomach...like I said I was on cycle.

i go back in a couple weeks to bring them a 'sample' to make sure that im sterile and im going to inquire about that. im squirming just thinking about it.

how in the hell can someone do that for a living??? cutting nuts apart and sticking your finger up dude's asses. must be some good cash. lol

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i go back in a couple weeks to bring them a 'sample' to make sure that im sterile and im going to inquire about that. im squirming just thinking about it.

how in the hell can someone do that for a living??? cutting nuts apart and sticking your finger up dude's asses. must be some good cash. lol

Let me give you an idea. I asked the doc, "will this hurt?" He said "it wont hurt me at all." SOB. Of course he was an old fart that has probably done it 10,000 times.

wont hurt...i love that. thats the biggest croc of $hit - anything done to your yam bag is going to hurt. its the most sensitive area

I just spoke to my doc - and he said in no way did you stick the needle in my nuts. I also asked my buddy who had it done last year and he said the same thing - just the sack itself. Sounds as if you guys had doctors who liked pain.

did he stink the needle is what i meant

Thread Information