pike1237 is offline Junior Member

fitness boot camp

hey guys i know im posting message again SORRY, but i didnt get much feed back. im starting a fitness bootcamp in 2 wks need advice.looking to lean up a little but cant afoord to loose any muscle mass(need to put a little more on). this is what i have available so please help.
    dbol ,winny,clen ,nolva,proviron and possibly tren but still waiting to hear all other have on hand. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    two weeks on anything is pointless. Youve only got two weeks so your best options are diet and exercise

2 wks

it starts in 2 wks, it last 6wks but im goiing to stay on for 8-12 wks

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    if it's your first than try test e or cyp. Maybe through dbol in as jumpstart. But if your doing a ton of cardio in your bootcamp you might be burning too many calories, and this may hinder some gains. I would wait until I could focus only on my cycle. JMO>

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Based on what you've told us, I wouldn't even consider starting a cycle at this time bro. First of all, there's no Test in the meds you've got on hand. None of the ones you mention run very well on their own IMO. Also, it sounds like you want your cardio state to be at its maximum potential during the camp. Juice often plays some nasty tricks on your cardio condition, especially those that result in water build-up. You might find that your oxygen efficiency isn't what it usually is when on cycle. Tren especially screws with my respiratory system--you wouldn't want a case of Tren cough while engaged in a fitness camp

You might consider a course of Creatine instead. Not everyone reacts the same to it but of course but, I find an increase in my cardio endurance when I use it. It also volumizes your muscle cells and aids in recovery when doing heavy resistence exercise. I'd say Juice: no, strict diet and maybe some creatine:yes.

Just my .02

2wk

this isnt my first i have a couple cycles under my belt but had to have back surgery about yr 1/2 ago lost alot.used to be bouncer and personal trainer but ive gotten out of shape.i know you should aways use test in any cycle but its not available to me

2 wks

im sure alot of people on here have gone from having the perfect body to one less than par and thats my situation. its SO DAMN DEPRESSING.THATS WHY I NEED HELP.

bump

bump

Thread Information