tempbrit is offline Member

Very Slow recovery!

Ok, I am well into what was scheduled to be my 4th and final week of PCT which started 18 days after my last Cyp injection. I have hit the Clomid 300mgs day 1 and then 100mgs every day thereafter. I have also taken 20mgs of Nolva ED.

My sex drive is still lagging. I was on the following cycle:

weeks 1-13 Test Cyp 500mgs
    Weeks 6-12 Tren A 75 mgs ED
    Weeks 7 up to PCT Anavar 60mgs ED

I was running Nolva (20mgs ED) and proviron (50mgs ED) throughout the cycle with a bit of Letro.

Should I keep running the Clomid beyond the six weeks or should I stop as scheduled.

Anyone go through anything similar?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I noticed my sex drive pick up a couple of weeks after I had finished my PCT. Now its better than it has been for years. I used Tribulus for a couple of days after finishing clomid/nolva. Be patient I would say as advice. You ran a 12 weeker and I ran a 16 weeker and your PCT is for a month whereas mine was 3 weeks, so its very individual as you might expect.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Ok, I am well into what was scheduled to be my 4th and final week of PCT which started 18 days after my last Cyp injection. I have hit the Clomid 300mgs day 1 and then 100mgs every day thereafter. I have also taken 20mgs of Nolva ED.

My sex drive is still lagging. I was on the following cycle:

weeks 1-13 Test Cyp 500mgs
    Weeks 6-12 Tren A 75 mgs ED
    Weeks 7 up to PCT Anavar 60mgs ED

I was running Nolva (20mgs ED) and proviron (50mgs ED) throughout the cycle with a bit of Letro.

Should I keep running the Clomid beyond the six weeks or should I stop as scheduled.

Anyone go through anything similar?
    It doesn't suprise me due to the fact that you used tren.

There are quite a few options really.

You could obtain some HCG or tribulus, use either for about one or two weeks, and then restart your PCT, including clomid and nolvadex .

You could also obtain some Tongkat ali an supplement with that at 2-4 grams everyday. You can do this, and I would suggest it, reguardless of whatever else you decide to do.

And of course, you could simply stay on Clomid and wait it out.

Also, a lot of guys continue to train at a very high intensity throughout PCT, which IMO, is a bad idea due to the fact that your body is in a less-than-optimal hormonal state to deal with physical stress. This can lead to overtraining very quickly, which in turn, can cause a loss of sex-drive. You may just need to tone down your workouts a bit nad increase total caloric intake.

I have some HCG . How much should I inject? I am assuming 500mgs 2 times per week?

Once I start PCT...how long do i run it?

I have some HCG . How much should I inject? I am assuming 500mgs 2 times per week?

Once I start PCT...how long do i run it?

That's pretty much the standard. I wouldn't run it for any longer than two weeks. It is very important that you continue your PCT for at least three weeks after you discontinue the HCG.

The HCG will actually raise your estrogen levels, so it's important that you get back on clomid and nolva once you are done.

What you are essentially doing is extending your PCT for another 5 weeks. That's not really a big deal though. I actually think it's a good idea to overdo it a little on PCT. I'm a young guy, and in all actuality am probably recovered after a month, but I run PCT for 60 days anyway.

Unfortunately, I am not a young guy. I am 38 and so my PCT may require the 60 days.

I thought I read that while on HCG you should continue running the Nolva as well. Any thoughts?

As a side note, with tren , it can be a matter of time before ones sex drive comes back on line. For some guys, no amount of PCT can really make a dent in the amount of inhibition that a 19-Nortest can cause.

I did forget to mention that I always use bromocriptine when I do PCT from a tren cycle. It makes a difference with me, no question. I use 5mg everyday for 30 days, and I swear, I am doing better at that point than I was while on tren, as tren usually causes me to lose interest in sex anyway.

There is also cabergoline, which accomplishes the same thing as bromo, but is reputed to be much more effective. It is actualy prescribed to aging men for the purpose of increasing libido.

They are an option, but I feel are very important when doing PCT from tren.

Unfortunately, I am not a young guy. I am 38 and so my PCT may require the 60 days.

I thought I read that while on HCG you should continue running the Nolva as well. Any thoughts?

Here's the thing, HCG is not really very well suited to use during your actual PCT. It is meant to be used at the end of the cycle, or on a weekly schedule throughout. It can cause a bit of negative feedback inhibition of the HPTA, which is the opposite of what we want to accomplich during PCT.

However, if you see a doctor for low sex drive, and he finds that your Leydig cells are not producing enough leutenizing hormone to stimulate testosterone production, the course of actio will be to put you on HCG for a few weeks. He won't care if you are "on" at the time.

But, to answer your question, yes, I think that it is very important that you continue some form of PCT by using nolva or clomid. The clomid specificaly will help to prevent soem of the estrogen rebound that would occur from using HCG.

I have Cabergoline from my cycle and I think i am going to try that as well as continuing my PCT with Clomid for two more weeks.

Thanks for the information you have helped me with the last couple of days. It has been very helpful.

I have Cabergoline from my cycle and I think i am going to try that as well as continuing my PCT with Clomid for two more weeks.

Thanks for the information you have helped me with the last couple of days. It has been very helpful.

No problem with the help.

That's outstanding that you have cabergoline! I bet that fixes your problem. From what I hear, the stuff is a real miracle for tren PCT.

Anyone know what dosage a person should be using Cabergoline during PCT? During my Tren cycle, I used about .5 cc every 3.5 days which is about .25mgs. Again, drinking it not injecting it.

should I be using the same amount during PCT?

Thread Information