gatorbait420 is offline New Member

Emergency!!!! Should I Go To The Hospital?

Hey, I have a question i need answered im in a shitty situation. I just injected myself with sust250 with a 1in needle (not long enough) and i don't think i went far enough in. There is a small bubble like cyst on the injection spot now and i almost passed out the injection hurt so much.
    1) Do I need to see a doctor for not putting it in deep enough? What could happen to me and is this going to cause any problems?
    2) Should i dose myself again or wait until the next dosage day

Please help me out guys im freaking out with this small bubble in my ass and i dont know what the **** to do.

big_C is offline Member
    that might happen now and then relax bro, you'll live. Where was the injection,,, arse? 1 inch should be long enough as long as you bury the pin. I use 1 1/2 pins and don't quit bury it. Unless you have an inch of fat on your arse. the bubble will go away, message and stetch, warm shower. I would do the other cheek and bury it, watch for veins.

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    dont have a cow man, ull live

i already injected the whole vial....should i do another one right now or wait a couple of days?

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...continue on your normal schedule, the stuff is there, it just feels (and prob looks) wierd...use the other side and keep rotating, but i don't think there is any need to re-apply...

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait420
    i already injected the whole vial....should i do another one right now or wait a couple of days?
    what do you mean the whole vial? how much did you inject?

1ml they are the single dose breakaway vials organon sust250 from china. that shit hurt like hell when i was injecting too i probably should i stopped.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    This is what you do, go eat, hit the gym then go eat again every 3 hours. You'll be fine.
    Get some 1.5" pins or hit the shoulders with the 1". By the way, it's going to hurt man..
    I can't wait to see your post when blood squirts across the room after you pull the pin out. Those are always fun. hahahaha

Hang in there

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't worry unless it becomes red and swells alot, than there could be an infection, but this wouldn't happen right after you shoot anyway. If it was infected you also might get a fever. It is probably fine bro, just give it a few days.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    don't worry unless its infected otherwise u'll b fine

here's the thing tho....its not hurting that much at all. The last time I shot up test prop i felt like i got shot in the ass with a rabies needle but the sust isn't hurting that much at all. Hope im doing everything right.

doghunter is offline Member
    i think u just have a low tol for pain thats all but u will be fine it happens

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    you will be fine. Prop hurts a lot more then sustanon 250's. If where you injected it is red and warm to the touch a week later after you injected it I would see the doctor then but I am sure you will be fine. Even if you did not get it into the muscle it will not matter it will just take longer to absorb.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait420
    Hey, I have a question i need answered im in a shitty situation. I just injected myself with sust250 with a 1in needle (not long enough) and i don't think i went far enough in. There is a small bubble like cyst on the injection spot now and i almost passed out the injection hurt so much.
    1) Do I need to see a doctor for not putting it in deep enough? What could happen to me and is this going to cause any problems?
    2) Should i dose myself again or wait until the next dosage day

Please help me out guys im freaking out with this small bubble in my ass and i dont know what the **** to do.

Did you aspirate before injecting?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    rub the site where the injection was but make sure your hands are clean you dont want to get it infected... if it gets warm and hot and the muscle is sore and tense then you probly have an infection this wont be seen right away though it will take a few days .... if you want you could just bend over and have someone kick your arse till the airs out.. im just playing dont really do that ..

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    that's never happened to me.. if it's still there after 24 hours i would get a syringe and drain it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    that's never happened to me.. if it's still there after 24 hours i would get a syringe and drain it.
    I think thats too soon.... its hard to tell without actually being there to see it you know..

I had the same thing happen to me my 1st cycle...and it took a good 5 days to go down... was a lil red and warm to the touch..made it very uncomfortable to sit those few days...but it finally dispersed...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...just wait till you get one of those baseball sized knots in your ass!! those really suck!!

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Welcome

swellings going down...thanks for the help guys. Still can't decide if I like this stuff or not because i dont feel like its kicked in yet (Shot 2 Wk1) even tho 2 of the esters are fast acting....im tempted to start some winny tomorrow while im waiting for my tren but I will probably give it a few more days and see if i get any better pumps from it.

Edit> Yeah i made sure I aspirated (no blood) before but the needle wasn't in far enough and injecting into fat HURTS!

Thread Information