BigNar is offline New Member

Anavar for 1st cycle

This is my first post but I have been reading around this forum and others for awhile but I didn't find the need to sign up and post because I could find out just about anything I wanted to know by simply searching or waiting for someone to post information. But I have recently decided that I wanted to do a cycle of Anavar at 40mg/day for 8 weeks for my 1st cycle and of course PCT with nolvadex and/or clomid and other items that I can't think about off the top of my head. I decided i wanted to use Anavar becuase of its safety, great stength gains, and LBM of 10-20lbs that you keep. One problem though is the $$$$$ it costs. I have been looking for it in powder form for awhile but only have found it for as low as $74/g. (Just have to keep looking)I have one question. I have read on the forums that you keep almost all of your gains in LBM after the cycle but I haven't read what % of the strength you gained you will keep after the cycle is over. Thanks for any replys.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I kept all my strength from anavar alone, but I sure as hell didn't put on 10-20lbs. Granted I wasn't eating a tremendous bulking diet, but all in all var is not a mass builder. At 50mg/day for 8 weeks I gained maybe 5lbs from the var (give or take). But the strength and vascularity were incredible.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I love var, just can't get it anymore. That weight gain will be hard w/out test or something else harsh which kind of negates the safety of var. What symatech said... very nice vascularity.

BigNar is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply guys. I know I read some threads that said they gained 10 or 15 pounds. The Anavar 101 thread claimed you could gain 10-20 pounds if you clean bulk. Would their be any other way to measure the amount of powder besides putting it in a capsule machine or weighing it on a scale?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If you don't want to cap it then just suspend it in some everclear or peg (or combo of both). I don't like capping things, so whenever I get my var powder I always just suspend it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    var is more of a cutting compound, i think you'll find it quite difficult to put on 10-20 lbs from 8 weeks of var w/out some sort of test, even with a great bulking diet

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Throw in 500 mg test prop weekly with the var and you will be happy with it. Otherwise alone in my eyes it is a waste of money.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Throw in 500 mg test prop weekly with the var and you will be happy with it. Otherwise alone in my eyes it is a waste of money.
    ditto, var alone won't put alot of mass on, some strengh gains is all. Anavar is a pretty weak oral, at that dose alone, 10 to 20 pounds in 8 weeks is a dream. Add Test bro, then you might see 15 pounds in that time.

Thread Information