SpringsBridge7 Guest

Anxiety and Juice

This is my 3rd week of my Deca cycle and the juice definatley hit me at the gym today lifting 15 pounds more on my max lifts gotta love juice. But previously in my life ive had panic attacks and just anxiety at times, not really like social anxiety but im gonna have a heart attack gonna pass out type anxiety. Ive never passed out and ive had extensive heart checks a few years ago a cycle or two ago. I was just wondering if anyone else gets anxiety when on juice also a few years ago my heart was good, do you think a cycle or two each about 10 weeks could have messed my heart up? When im at the gym like today it gets so intense lifting when im juicing i feel like im gonna passout, anyone else feel like this. I think it may go away in a week or two when my body gets used to it agian.
    Last edited by SpringsBridge7; 08-31-2005 at 11:16 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca only cycle ?

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    This is my 3rd week of my Deca cycle and the juice definatley hit me at the gym today lifting 15 pounds more on my max lifts gotta love juice. But previously in my life ive had panic attacks and just anxiety at times, not really like social anxiety but im gonna have a heart attack gonna pass out type anxiety. Ive never passed out and ive had extensive heart checks a few years ago a cycle or two ago. I was just wondering if anyone else gets anxiety when on juice also a few years ago my heart was good, do you think a cycle or two each about 10 weeks could have messed my heart up? When im at the gym like today it gets so intense lifting when im juicing i feel like im gonna passout, anyone else feel like this. I think it may go away in a week or two when my body gets used to it agian.
    Like youre gonna passout? Out of curiosity do you have any known disease in your family ? Honestly i would be very careful considering you have already had "extensive heart checks". I would def. find a doc. you trust to keep an eye on you throughout any cycle.

good luck
    ~lean

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Deca only cycle ?
    Yeah Deca only cycle, already had a 3 day debate about this. It works for me, no Deca dick and i do proper Pct. Deca only isnt a bad cycle.

But Lean, no their's no disease's in my families history grandparents on both sides are still alive no disease's whatsoever. I had chest pain a few years ago went to the hospital and the EKG came back abnormal, they check me into the hospital and did a bunch of tests on me like stress tests blood heart mamogram everything checked out fine.They said my heart was good no abnormal beats or anything healthy as a horse. Thats why i had tests, ive just had anxiety and Them checking my heart at the hospital was from me buggin about my heart because i was anxieuos. I was just wondering if anyone would think that two previous cycles could have done anything to my heart and if anyone else gets anxiety when on juice. When I lift to hard I get lightheaded im sure its from strain but i get bugged out like im gonna passout.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Do NOT do deca by itself. You will get shut down hard. Get some test in there ASAP.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Test and deca are both synthetic, both while on take the place of natural testosterone .Both shut down the body's natural testosterone the same amount. The key is PCT. Deca in your system will not shut down your body anymore then synthetic testosterone when it comes to the bodys recovery. When your on test your natural test stops. When your on Deca your natural test stops. No one does it more then the other. Pct takes place both recovery time for test or deca depend on you pct. Not the compund.

Progestins, like nandrolone can worsen anxiety. Though this will vary between individuals, some people feel elated and worry free on nandrolone. This is likely due to differing receptor densities and Isoforms.

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Test and deca are both synthetic, both while on take the place of natural testosterone.Both shut down the body's natural testosterone the same amount. The key is PCT. Deca in your system will not shut down your body anymore then synthetic testosterone when it comes to the bodys recovery. When your on test your natural test stops. When your on Deca your natural test stops. No one does it more then the other. Pct takes place both recovery time for test or deca depend on you pct. Not the compund.
    The point with deca only cycles is that some people can't get their noodle up
    after a while on cycle. So I'd always run test next to it.

@SpringsBridge7, just take it easy between sets so your heart can calm down a bit
    before contineuing the next exercise.
    If you're not feeling sure about it you should check up at a docter again.

Test and deca are both synthetic, both while on take the place of natural testosterone.Both shut down the body's natural testosterone the same amount. The key is PCT. Deca in your system will not shut down your body anymore then synthetic testosterone when it comes to the bodys recovery. When your on test your natural test stops. When your on Deca your natural test stops. No one does it more then the other. Pct takes place both recovery time for test or deca depend on you pct. Not the compund.

synthetic testosterone and natural testosterone are identical. Nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) is actually produced IN VERY SMALL AMOUNTS in the human body. (see below)

Nandrolone is suppressive because its a progestin
    testosterone is suppressive mainly because of aromatization to Oestradiol.

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2001 Oct;78(4):351-7. Related Articles, Links

Endogenous origin of norandrosterone in female urine: indirect evidence for the production of 19-norsteroids as by-products in the conversion from androgen to estrogen.

Van Eenoo P, Delbeke FT, de Jong FH, De Backer P.

IOC accredited laboratory, Department of Pharmacology, Pharmacy and Toxicology, University Gent, Salisburylaan 133, B-9820, Merelbeke, Belgium.

Recently the use of high resolution mass spectrometry or tandem mass spectrometry has enabled the detection of low amounts of anabolic steroids . As a consequence, the post-administration detection time of these drugs has been extended. Recent investigations have shown that norandrosterone, previously unequivocally regarded as evidence of nandrolone administration, might be an endogenous steroid present in small amounts in urine of humans. In this study, very low concentrations (<1 ng/ml) of norandrosterone in urine of a female athlete were detected using tandem mass spectrometry. The presence of norandrosterone was strongly correlated with high plasma 17beta-estradiol levels during the menstrual cycle. Analysis of urine samples from pregnant women supports the hypothesis of formation of precursors for urinary 19-norandrosterone during aromatization of androgens to estrogens. The detection of low urinary concentrations of norandrosterone (0.2-0.5 ng/ml) in samples after strenuous exercise could be regarded as an additional evidence for the existence of such a pathway.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Jan;86(1):146-50. Related Articles, Links

Urinary nandrolone metabolites of endogenous origin in man: a confirmation by output regulation under human chorionic gonadotropin stimulation.

Reznik Y, Dehennin L, Coffin C, Mahoudeau J, Leymarie P.

Service d'Endocrinologie, Laboratoire de Biochimie B, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Cote de Nacre 14033 Caen, France.

19-Nortestosterone (nandrolone) is an anabolic steroid compound widely used as a doping agent by athletes. The analysis of its urinary metabolites, 19-norandrosterone (NA) and 19-noretiocholanolone (NE) glucuronides, allows the detection of surreptitious administration of nandrolone in sport. A threshold concentration at 2 microgram/L urinary nandrolone metabolites is advocated by the International Olympic Committee for the detection of doping, but some controversy concerning the validity of this threshold arose from the demonstration of endogenous production of nandrolone in mammals, including humans. The regulation of human nandrolone production and its contribution in vivo to the process of aromatization remain unknown. In the present study 10 healthy men were successively submitted to insulinic stress and gonadal stimulation by hCG administration. Urinary NA and NE concentrations were quantified by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. NA was detected in basal urine samples from all subjects, with a mean urinary excretion rate (UER) of 3.17 +/- 0.35 ng/h, whereas NE was detected in 4 of 10 (UER range, 0.8-4.7 ng/h). Insulinic hypoglycemia did not significantly modify mean NA UER despite random intraindividual variations between timed urine collections. After hCG administration, NA UER increased by 250% (P < 0.01) and estradiol (E(2)) UER by 260% (P < 0.001). The maximum NA concentration obtained after stimulation was 0.43 microgram/L. NA UER, plasma E(2), and E(2)/T ratio peaked on day 1 after hCG administration, whereas plasma T peaked later on day 3. NA UER correlated with plasma E(2) (r = 0.61; P < 0.001) and E(2)/T (r = 0.51; P < 0.001), but not with plasma T. In conclusion, insulinic stress did not significantly alter nandrolone metabolism, whereas the effect of hCG was a stimulation of NA excretion in all subjects, which constitutes strong support for the endogenous origin of low basal NA excretion. The comparative kinetics of NA UER, plasma E(2), and E(2)/T ratio suggest a contribution of the aromatase process to nandrolone biosynthesis in man.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Yeah Deca only cycle, already had a 3 day debate about this. It works for me, no Deca dick and i do proper Pct. Deca only isnt a bad cycle.

LOL. Already had a 3 day debate and they still won't listen.

To answer your question - yes, I've had an increase in anxiety on cycle, which ironically included deca. I lowered the deca dose and the anxiety subsided.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca only isnt a bad cycle.
    And yet you are having problems.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    perhaps youre having anxiety b/c you dont have any test in your body now!! Test is needed for more than just sex drive, its what makes u a man, it also affects your mood, sense of well being, energy, motivation,etc.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I myself suffer from social anxiety/panic attacks. Its not as bad as it use to be, but its still there. I just have to put up with it, but i use Venlafaxine to help me. I don't think deca only will help in this situation.

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    yeah, i feel like im going to faint in the gym too sometimes. I'm on a cycle of sust and dbol and at the gym i go as intense as possible till i feel like im going to faint. When i feel like that i just drink a lot of water wait a min and go right back into it.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Thanks guys I just get bugged out when i do a intense set, ill just break between sets a little longer. Also if I were to start test now im my cycle how would I start it now im starting my fourth week today and it will take me at least a week to get some? I think i may just stick with the dec.

Thread Information