Thread: Cycle Question?

sngleguyinmo31 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Question?

1st Cycle

31 yrs
    5'11"
    180#
    Lifting for 4 almost 5 years and work a very physical job.
    I walk/Run atleast 2 mile a day 5 days a week.

I have a bit of a beer gut but not much.

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk shot 2x
    1-12 Deca 400mg/wk shot 2x
    1-4 DBol 40mg/ed
    1-12 Nolva 10mg/ed

then PCT at end!!
    Clomid and may bump Nolva to higher dosage?
    should i run HCG mid cycle or wait till the end as PCT?

What do you think?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Wouldn't do the dbol on your first cycle. Like I quoted in another thread. All you need is to run test e around 400mg for 12 weeks and you will see real good gains. I've never used dbol and never will. It blows you up so fast that in the following 8 weeks, it's hard to tell you're making gains. Take the test by itself, and make gradual gains every week.

Ironweb is offline Member
    I am assuming that your are trying to bulk with the cycle you are putting together. The cycle looks good to me. Since this is your first cycle I would wait to start using nolva at first. I do not use it except for PCT because I have discovered that I am not prone to gyno. Unless you have tried andro and found out otherwise I would wait until you know for sure for maximum gains.

As far as PCT wait 2 weeks after your last injection and I would suggest 20mg Nolva for 3 weeks and clomid 50 mg ED. Using Nolva and clomid usually is all I need. The HCG is good but I would not worry about it too much unless you do not want you nuts to shrink a bit.

Good point Zapp on the Dbol . I did Dbol once and I did not like it. Too much water gain and my lower back would cramp up on me during work outs.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironweb
    Good point Zapp on the Dbol. I did Dbol once and I did not like it. Too much water gain and my lower back would cramp up on me during work outs.
    Yeah...Talking about cramping, a friend took dbol and his traps would cramp everytime he worked out. Used to bitch about it every workout.

i was unsure about the dbol . i here it kick starts the start of your cycle though. should i run a 12 week cycle or 16 week? i have been planning on a 12 week but i have enough gear i can run 3 12 week cycles.
    12 week or 16 week?

Thanks for the input guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Yeah...Talking about cramping, a friend took dbol and his traps would cramp everytime he worked out. Used to bitch about it every workout.
    I know what you friend is talking about. I will not use it again.

big_C is offline Member
    I always use d-bol or anadrol in my cycles...never felt like that from it, slight back pain, nothing major,everyone's different. The point is if you don't use it you'll still see good gains from the cycle I saw. Run the test for two weeks after your last deca shot, and up your nolva abit. HCG is better the last few weeks of the cycle, I personally run it all year just about.

Quote Originally Posted by sngleguyinmo31
    i was unsure about the dbol . i here it kick starts the start of your cycle though. should i run a 12 week cycle or 16 week? i have been planning on a 12 week but i have enough gear i can run 3 12 week cycles.
    12 week or 16 week?

Thanks for the input guys.
    I know ppl use it to kick start the test. With test E (which is my choice as well) I start to notice it in about 10 days. Not strength or gains per say but my dick says hello and I get horny. Personally I go with the test e and let it start there imo. If you want a kick start prop is better but this being your first run that means ed injection and I would not suggest that.

As far as time that is personal prefence. 12 weeks is good for a first run. There is nothing wrong with having a little left over because you will use it next run. And yes nobody does just one cycle. Good luck bro.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sngleguyinmo31
    1st Cycle

31 yrs
    5'11"
    180#
    Lifting for 4 almost 5 years and work a very physical job.
    I walk/Run atleast 2 mile a day 5 days a week.

I have a bit of a beer gut but not much.

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk shot 2x
    1-12 Deca 400mg/wk shot 2x
    1-4 DBol 40mg/ed
    1-12 Nolva 10mg/ed

then PCT at end!!
    Clomid and may bump Nolva to higher dosage?
    should i run HCG mid cycle or wait till the end as PCT?

What do you think?
    run ur test 2 wks longer than the deca cause it takes longer to come out of ur system and u dont want to get deca dick. i also dont like dbol i aways use prop for a kickstart as for the hcg throw it in around wk 5 and stop it with ur last test shot it will help ur recovery. keep the nolva(test gyno) and some vit b6(deca gyno) on hand just in case. start ur clomid 2 wks after last test shot.

sounds good. how much gain is normal for this cycle?

i believe its about 15-20 lbs then after loss of water weight 10 to 12 lbs?

Thread Information