Thread: Arr?

Arr?

Where is the ARR banner or web address?

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    up in the top right of every page

big_C is offline Member
    oh my god meanmachine, great avatar...he shot himself in the head a year after losing that belt, man was he jacked!! BIG TIME GEAR!!

I may be blind or possibly partially retarded but i do not see this banner all I see is one for All Sport Nutrition one for Oasis and a white space next to the Anabolic Review banner.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000
    I may be blind or possibly partially retarded but i do not see this banner all I see is one for All Sport Nutrition one for Oasis and a white space next to the Anabolic Review banner.

LOL....don't sweat it bro...took me a while to see it myself. Just look at the very top right corner...right across from the Anabolic Review logo....it is an active banner....means it displays a running advertisement....

but here is the url....www.anabolicreview-research.com

Thanks Roidgut, i have found the site but the banner is still not there. Any ways since this site is intended for reserch purposes is it safe to make orders in large quantities? Not to distribute it or anything just enough for a entire cycle. also is liquidex comparable to nolvadex ? which is better?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanks Roidgut, i have found the site but the banner is still not there. Any ways since this site is intended for reserch purposes is it safe to make orders in large quantities? Not to distribute it or anything just enough for a entire cycle. also is liquidex comparable to nolvadex? which is better?
    As long as you are using the products for research purposes , you should be fine with your order.

Which I am

RoidGut is offline Member
    Thanks Roidgut, i have found the site but the banner is still not there. Any ways since this site is intended for reserch purposes is it safe to make orders in large quantities? Not to distribute it or anything just enough for a entire cycle. also is liquidex comparable to nolvadex? which is better?
    L-dex and nolva act in different ways. Nolva blocks estrogen from binding to your receptors....L-dex actually stops estrogen build-up from happening in the first place.

Since the body needs a certain amount of estrogen in order to build mass, I would personally stick with nolva unless you are overly sensative to estrogen. L-dex works much better than nolva IMO at also minimizing bloat...but then yuo can use letrozole for that

Thread Information