Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Push ups with feet on chair

I just did 4 sets of push ups with my feet elevated on a chair in my hotel room. I actually got a nice upper chest pump, I was suprised. I like those better than regular push ups.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Wrong forum

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I just did 4 sets of push ups with my feet elevated on a chair in my hotel room. I actually got a nice upper chest pump, I was suprised. I like those better than regular push ups.
    great exercise i must admit...but since this is the steroid forum, try doing those pushups with a full bag of anadrol on your back as resistance....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Check Lifeline's Power Pushup II and it's cables will add resistance to your pushups when you're training in a hotel. Trust me, it's not easy!

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    great exercise i must admit...but since this is the steroid forum, try doing those pushups with a full bag of anadrol on your back as resistance....
    Hehehe...Yeah, I meant to say I was getting an extreme TURANIBOL pump from the push ups. I chewed my lil pinkies earlier with some milk thistle.

I'm going to state this again. I'm just ending a 5 week turanibol only cycle and it was great. That is one oral only cycle that I recommend. No bloat or bad sides. I do notice slight stress on the kindeys but I drink a lot of water and take milk thistle. Excellent jump start to any cycle in my mind.

I am not Ross either. He's a fitness model, I am not.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-02-2005 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Check Lifeline's Power Pushup II and it's cables will add resistance to your pushups when you're training in a hotel. Trust me, it's not easy!

I will, thanks. I should of brought my core fitness ball but I'm only here for a few days. I did some crunches as well....I like the ball way better though....

Thread Information