Thread: Coming of HRT??

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Coming of HRT??

If you take an HRT dose of say 125-200mg week, can you ever come off and be normal again? If so, why would eveyone give it a shot? Assuming you kept it under 15 weeks....right?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    very hard question to answer as people are prescribed hrt for various reasons/conditions

im only 29, test is low, but it may be due to my diet....doc put me on patch for 6 months and it didnt do jack ...hasnt done shit since bro...wondering if i could run a small one with pct and be ok??

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Transdermal patches are probably quite ineffective, and useless for muscle building. I would recommend test injections, but you should discuss all this with your HRT doctor and get his advice.

After reading a bunch of solid results with lose doses, I'm going to just run 200-250mg test and 200mg of eq per week for 10 weeks followed by clomid and nolva. Hoping this will allow me to get my calories in (Mindset of forcing to eat while on or - no results) and then go from there.....think I'll be good? Good jump for my cycle of test/eq/winny to follow down the road in the winter? 10l-20lbs of solid gains with maybe evem a decrease in bf%? I'll keep the mild mild am cardio for 30 minutes and train in the evening. Ensuring 8 hrs of rest and 7 good meals (4 p/f, 3 c/p) .....can I get your support?

1 st meal
    banana
    1 cup oats
    3 egg whites and 1 cup dry curd will be my biggest meal

followed by my 6th of PPO
    1 baked potatoe
    6-8 oz beef
    large salad!

all others are either tuna or ww, egg whites and mayo, beef, chicken salad and flax....thanks bros!

Thread Information